Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is she not into ME or just not into dating?

JST8828

Don Juan
Reaction score
In some realms a woman deleting her OLD apps is actually a positive thing. Just like being childless.

You COULD have a decent prospect on your hands with this one .
Had we gone out for at least a few times and she deleted it based on the fact that she told me she just likes focusing on one guy at a time (ie. me) then by all means, very positive. The fact that she just deleted it for reasons unknown and certainly nothing to do with me, adding on all the other issues with her, raises serious questions.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Italian-American descent?
They are the biggest headaches of any ethnic group on the apps, so much so that it's a red flag in and of itself (not a deal breaker though). ...they blend in well so it can be hard to tell them apart at first. Where I am, they are overrepresented by 3-5X on the apps given their local population. Usually, there is some kind of bad taste in the mouth after viewing their profiles if they are over 30. Very rarely do they exude both sweetness and sexiness in their pics, and if they do there's almost always something unappealing in the bio. They like to see how hard dudes are willing to work for their pu$$y, and in today's environment it's very rarely worth it.

Italian women are more likely than other white women to engage in the behavior described in your OP.
The wildest thing is that your metro area isn't known as an Italian-American stronghold.

When I was on dating apps in my city, I never saw an over-representation of Italian-American women. I saw an over-representation of Ashkenazi (European) Jewish women on dating apps. In most cities, in the 30+ category, there are a lot of Jewish single women relative to the Jewish population of an area.

Jewish women tend to stay single later into life. Also, many careerist women are Jewish women.

In New Jersey, there'd be both a lot of Italian-American women and Ashkenazi Jews.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The wildest thing is that your metro area isn't known as an Italian-American stronghold.

When I was on dating apps in my city, I never saw an over-representation of Italian-American women. I saw an over-representation of Ashkenazi (European) Jewish women on dating apps. In most cities, in the 30+ category, there are a lot of Jewish single women relative to the Jewish population of an area.

Jewish women tend to stay single later into life. Also, many careerist women are Jewish women.

In New Jersey, there'd be both a lot of Italian-American women and Ashkenazi Jews.
It is a stronghold of natural blue-eyed blondes and I suspect they've defensively inflated their standards because of that. Also, the men here have a reputation of expecting the women to put out, and they (the Italianas) do like to play hard to get to begin with.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the men here have a reputation of expecting the women to put out
I was like that when I lived there.

It is a stronghold of natural blue-eyed blondes and I suspect they've defensively inflated their standards because of that. Also,, and they (the Italianas) do like to play hard to get to begin with.
Yes, plenty of blue eyed blondes and regular White women with light-ish brown to medium brown hair there. Also, plenty of Hispanic women.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was like that when I lived there.

Yes, plenty of blue eyed blondes and regular White women with light-ish brown to medium brown hair there. Also, plenty of Hispanic women.
The Italianas online tend to strongly identify as white conservatives (they're big into guns and trump) and I think they're reacting to the latinas as well, since they look similar but the latinas have observably sweeter dispositions. It's like they're stuck in no-man's land here dating wise and it drive them nuts, but they're not about to move back to Michigan or NY with the cold winters.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Italianas online tend to strongly identify as white conservatives (they're big into gun and trump) and I think they're reacting to the latinas as well, since they look similar but the latinas have observably sweeter dispositions. It's like they're stuck in no-man's land here dating wise and it drive them nuts, but they're not about to move back to Michigan or NY with the cold winters.
Wow, that's a very sensible and fair assessment.

Would Italian-American women in your area be better off if they arranged dates in the real world? My sense is that the best Italian-American women in your area arrange dates offline and they get into longer term relationships, rarely spending time in the dating market. I sense that you're just observing the worst of the worst Italian-American women in your region.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, that's a very sensible and fair assessment.

Would Italian-American women in your area be better off if they arranged dates in the real world? My sense is that the best Italian-American women in your area arrange dates offline and they get into longer term relationships, rarely spending time in the dating market. I sense that you're just observing the worst of the worst Italian-American women in your region.
This makes sense as well. They're very much wanting something "traditional" according to their bios and they're a social group of women, so I wouldn't doubt that the best ones are disproportionately taken. I wouldn't say it's the "worst of the worst" though, there are some high-value Italians on the apps. What distinguishes them is the pervasiveness of their self-defeating expectations (even compared to other groups).

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
My thoughts are it's more than likely there is another guy or even multiple guys she's involved with in some way shape or form. They are not anything exclusive as she was out in the open on the dating app but she thought she'd test the waters for a minute and found it to be too stressful and not worth the hassle. She deleted the app bc she has another guy or two in her "back pocket" that she deems good enough for some companionship or some d-ck. The odds of her not being into dating OR d-ck are probably under .5%.
The question OP asks isn't even valid. Because it doesn't matter. Regardless of whether she doesn't want to date or want to to date YOU specifically it doesn't matter. The end result is the same and it does no good to even wonder about it.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The question OP asks isn't even valid. Because it doesn't matter. Regardless of whether she doesn't want to date or want to to date YOU specifically it doesn't matter. The end result is the same and it does no good to even wonder about it.
I think it's a reasonable question to ask, but it's also an easy question to answer. If a girl is jaded it's easy enough to tell, just be prepared to give her a shorter leash and be quicker to move on.

A lot of over 30 app women will hide their true interest level at first and if she seems jaded towards dating in general, it's a relevant data point imo.

Last edited:

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Reaction score
You want genuine burning desire. Nothing less. You gave it your best shot. As my rule…Any chick that says ‘I’ll let you know’ had already let the other dude know when she’s free.

JST8828

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any chick that says ‘I’ll let you know’ had already let the other dude know when she’s free.
Pretty much. Though for me if she followed up the I'll let you know on so and so day, that would be fine. Simply saying "i'll let you know", or in her case having the gall to write "maybe i'll let you know...." (even though i dont think she realized how that sounded) is someone who is simply not interested in whats going on. If I'm a chick and I had a good first date and am interested, I'm throwing out days I'm free and/or asking the guy what days he's free. Was sad to see. Because this date really was very enjoyable. But this continues to be a trend I see in these mid to late 30's dating app women.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I think it's a reasonable question to ask, but it's also an easy question to answer. If a girl is jaded it's easy enough to tell, just be prepared to give her a shorter leash and be quicker to move on.

A lot of over 30 app women will hide their true interest level at first and if she seems jaded towards dating in general, it's a relevant data point imo.
I mean not really, because what you do is exactly the same. Walk away. Bottom line if she thought OP was someone she wanted to see more of, not wanting to date wouldn't be on her mind. Her wondering how his c0ck would feel in her mouth would be.