Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is she monkey branching?

Randzilla

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so I have a co worker that I have banged in the past for a little bit and things just fizzled out. So it's been like over a year since we have hooked up she's initiated contact a few times during that break and I just ignore her. So now recently she's been really aggressive so I hung out with her. Thing is I heard she had a bf like less than a week ago as well. So we hung out out her house slept in the same bed but no sex alot of touching and feeling but she didn't want anything past that. So is that out of guilt that she has a bf? Maybe they recently broke up..... but her not wanting sex when we have in the past has me really thrown off.

Sorry for the blocky text I'm on a ****ty phone.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe things are rocky with her and the BF and she needs to know that she's still wanted in case the ship sinks. Either way I wouldn't entertain that. I'd tell her to hit you up when she means business.

Randzilla

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe things are rocky with her and the BF and she needs to know that she's still wanted in case the ship sinks. Either way I wouldn't entertain that. I'd tell her to hit you up when she means business.
That's what I figure she's just wanting to have someone to monkey branch to after their officially done.

R

Ranger

Yep. I’m with jaymbrs. She’s testing to see if you will still take her if she flattens the guy.
Either she wants to suk n fuk or she doesn’t.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if she's monkey branching...usually youd do more than just over the clothes stuff. Sounds to me like she just wants validation from another man without feeling like a total "slut." Did you try and have sex with her? Did you previously have sex with her?

Randzilla

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if she's monkey branching...usually youd do more than just over the clothes stuff. Sounds to me like she just wants validation from another man without feeling like a total "slut." Did you try and have sex with her? Did you previously have sex with her?
Yeah we where pretty much **** buddies for a while

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s casting a line. I think that’s the first step in any monkey branch. I always assume that any chick I’m dealing with has multiple lines cast and is waiting for a nibble. You guys were f buddies.... she’s now trying to change the dynamics and make you work for it. If you want to keep being f buddies I wouldn’t reach back out to her. Let her reach out to you..,. Then I would joke about that being my first sleep over since 3rd grade. You call the shots and don’t let her play games with you!

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Way to drop the ball OP and reinforce her idea of total abundance when you could have continued to shut her down and maybe, just maybe, got her to start considering other people and consequences of her actions.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Invite her over to your place for dinner. Make it really easy for sex to happen in a covert way. Afterall, you have banged her before it's just been a while.

If she declines simply go back to ignoring her and hit up other chicks.

Pro tip: if you've banged a woman previously, waste no time in getting her to come over. This brings her back into YOUR frame and doesnt allow her to suck you into her's with some "I'm looking for a relationship " bullshyte.