Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is she losing interest? Mixed signals

ComeOnMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
So.. ive been reading some stuff here since a week ago but this is my first post, so, yay! lol

Met her on OLD and we've been seeing each other for 2 months, around 8 dates, so 1 date a week. She started to initiate texts after the fourth date, she has initiated 2 times , we kissed on the first date and we started to have sex on the second date.

She is all over me on dates, i dont even have to start kino since she instantly grab my hands and stuff like that.. we had sex on all 7 dates, she is VERY talkative, always laughing at stupid **** i do/say and everything seems great on dates.

The problem is.. it seems like she is losing interest since i had to wait a whole week on date 7 and 8 for her to initiate text but she didnt, so following what Corey Wayne says, i need to initiate after a week. So i did, both date 7 and 8. Why she didnt initiate like she used to some dates before?

She usually take 7-12 hours to reply to my first text asking for dates but she always sends like 5 to 8 texts with lots of emojis, the last time she took 24 hours, but agreed to the date, which is today.

Looking back on some texts we sent each other regarding date times etc, she changed date times 3 times on different dates, usually something like,'' hey, is it OK if we meet 15-30 minutes later? i think im gonna run late'', which i thought nothing of and agreed, but now i see it as a **** test probably? lol.. it seemed so minor

She also canceled on me one time, saying she was sick, counter offered for the next day, which i said OK, sure, then canceled again, saying she was still sick, which she counter offered AGAIN suggesting the next day, which i replied back to her something like,''I would love to see you but i dont want to see you puking all over like a zombie, that wouldnt be sexy at all so why dont we wait till you get better and we set something then, call me later ok''. She texted 2 days later out of the blue at 4 pm asking for a date in the same day, which i agreed (another **** test i ****ed up?). We also had sex that day so.. i dunno

I've only texted/called her the first time we met on Tinder and since then i only contact her to set dates, we dont chat at all, if we do is like 2-3 texts max so im not being clingy or needy.

The sex is great, excluding the first time which i had some issues lol.. when we are done, i go wash myself and when i come back she is already sleeping like a baby, so i would take that as a good sign? lol

She is 32, i'm 25.. i guess im starting to catch feelings since we click so well, shes like a feminine version of myself, we have so much in common and she is so chill, but i guess she just wants a **** buddy. Its weird cause last time we met she told me she was talking w her friends about me and how cool i am etc

Anyway, we are going out later today. Any tips? Should i go more than a week with no contact after this date to test her interest level if she dont contact me or should i keep the 1 week rule?

Wth am i doing wrong? Is she acting this way cause i failed those minor **** tests? If yes, damn.. no rest for the wicked lol

I've also stopped seeing some other girls since i just wanted to go out with this one, big mistake, i know.. but ive been studying Coach Corey Wayne for a month now and ive NEVER been able to attract girls like this so i guess i should be proud of myself even tho things arent going well with this one

TLDR: She is kinda weird over text, sending mixed signals and **** tests but when we meet everything is awesome.

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

A couple things I noticed:

1) Age difference. She is 32. his will affect her choices in the sense that her biological clock is ticking. Assuming she wants kids, she'll be in more of a rush than the average 21 year old.

2) I personally believe all women are only conditionally attracted to a particular man. So it may not be that she's giving mixed signals. It may just be that shes a chick who has multiple different, often conflicting emotions, dictating her behaviour at a given time.

3) NEVER only have 1 option. Even in LTCR you need to have options. maybe not exercise them but have options. I can't explain how, but women know almost at a level that they can smell it on you if you have only 1 option.

4) You've had sex (on top of which she initiated it) with her multiple times. That is DEFINITIONALLY interest. but like I said, attraction is conditional.

Cheers

Glassguy

Reaction score
Should i go more than a week with no contact after this date to test her interest level if she dont contact me or should i keep the 1 week rule?
Let me be clear about 2 things:

1.) Fvck rules. Guys on this forum follow rules that take them right away from pvssy and then they wonder what happened.

2.) Corey Wayne is probably an ok guy but his advice SUCKS. He is a beta that acts alpha. Period. You cannot listen to him for 5 minutes and walk away not feeling more feminine and that is against everything I do to create/increase attraction.

Now having said that, I have 1 rule that works perfectly for ME.

Rule #1- I do what I want.

Rule #2- see rule #1 again.

If you want to text her, text her. If you want to call her, call her. The only thing you should be aware of is this: Her actions while with her dont change if you do text her more frequently.

IMHO it is all about WHAT you say in text that will kill you. Never act needy, desperate, feminine and boring in text in terms of content. In terms of WHEN you text, it should be sporadic. You might text back 5 minutes later once and an hour or three hours later the next time.

Do what YOU want to. That is the game changer.

Do not get wrapped up in trying to follow rules. Dont get wrapped up in Corey Wayne. There are far better people to listen to.....I like Alpha Male Strategies (AMS) on youtube. He is a bit ghetto for me but his principles and what works for me line up well. I just do it in a slightly different way.

You're putting way too much thought and math into when to do this and that. Do what you want. Just dont be a beta male in your behavior. Adjust according to her actions if you notice a difference.

ComeOnMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

A couple things I noticed:

1) Age difference. She is 32. his will affect her choices in the sense that her biological clock is ticking. Assuming she wants kids, she'll be in more of a rush than the average 21 year old.

2) I personally believe all women are only conditionally attracted to a particular man. So it may not be that she's giving mixed signals. It may just be that shes a chick who has multiple different, often conflicting emotions, dictating her behaviour at a given time.

3) NEVER only have 1 option. Even in LTCR you need to have options. maybe not exercise them but have options. I can't explain how, but women know almost at a level that they can smell it on you if you have only 1 option.

4) You've had sex (on top of which she initiated it) with her multiple times. That is DEFINITIONALLY interest. but like I said, attraction is conditional.

Cheers
Well, she never really mentioned anything about relationships, having kids or anything like that so i dunno

Regarding options, well.. i do have 2 more girls blowing up my phone which i was seeing every week but i really dont care about going out with them anymore lol.. they seem so boring compared to this one.. so maybe i should start looking for other girls, well, im gonna do that

ComeOnMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me be clear about 2 things:

1.) Fvck rules. Guys on this forum follow rules that take them right away from pvssy and then they wonder what happened.

2.) Corey Wayne is probably an ok guy but his advice SUCKS. He is a beta that acts alpha. Period. You cannot listen to him for 5 minutes and walk away not feeling more feminine and that is against everything I do to create/increase attraction.

Now having said that, I have 1 rule that works perfectly for ME.

Rule #1- I do what I want.

Rule #2- see rule #1 again.

If you want to text her, text her. If you want to call her, call her. The only thing you should be aware of is this: Her actions while with her dont change if you do text her more frequently.

IMHO it is all about WHAT you say in text that will kill you. Never act needy, desperate, feminine and boring in text in terms of content. In terms of WHEN you text, it should be sporadic. You might text back 5 minutes later once and an hour or three hours later the next time.

Do what YOU want to. That is the game changer.

Do not get wrapped up in trying to follow rules. Dont get wrapped up in Corey Wayne. There are far better people to listen to.....I like Alpha Male Strategies (AMS) on youtube. He is a bit ghetto for me but his principles and what works for me line up well. I just do it in a slightly different way.

You're putting way too much thought and math into when to do this and that. Do what you want. Just dont be a beta male in your behavior. Adjust according to her actions if you notice a difference.
Glassguy! It's an honor to meet you! haha.. ive been reading some of your stuff/advices around here and they seem great, thanks for replying!

I dont think its a good idea to do what i want since ive been doing that for all my life and it took me nowhere lol.. ive always sucked with women and was still a virgin till 2 months ago, ive always read stuff like Mystery, RSD and **** like that but none of them were really my style since i hate going to clubs and their advice just.. i dunno.. it doesnt click for me and its not really my style.. it was just entertaining to read i guess

Now about Corey.. after reading his stuff and applying for a month ive been on 10 dates or so, lost my V card and had girls blowing up my phone after 1 single month of applying his stuff so, thats why im mentioning him

I've also watched some of AMS stuff on youtube but man.. i just take his stuff with a grain of salt.. he is so ghetto and just seem to treat women like sh1t, i kinda dont like that but oh well.. im the one asking for advice so what do i know lol

I guess i just want to know where do i really stand.. how do i even know if she just wants a fvckbuddy or if she wants a relationship?

When i send her audio on whatsapp she always listen to them instantly but takes her time to reply, which is usually a long reply via audio or text with lots of emoji so, i dont really fvcking know anymore lol.. is she playing games?

Last edited:

ComeOnMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is always a pullback of sorts at 2 or 3 months regardless of whether the signs are noticeable or not. This is because she is still dating other guys so wants to be "sure" she chooses correctly.
Thats exactly what i thought, theres probably other guys taking her attention, thanks for pointing out that to me.

So i probably should just keep doing what im doing, right? Im just worried im being too much of a cold fish lol

ComeOnMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aight, game over lol.. she just texted me saying she is on her period.. should i cancel the date tonight?

Now looking back its been exactly a month the day she canceled on me 2 days in a row so.. that could be it

Last edited:

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome aboard....

I understand a need to read up on dating tips or pick up tips...
We always want to increase our success and also avoid being played as a fool.
However....

One of the problems with studying these tips (and this also includes swaggering self-consumed statements from members here as well) is that it's too easy for internet people to embellish their successes (those pitching their material want to sell you something and some members on forums crave admiration).

If I offered any advice, it's to be careful and not look too much for "a-ha" moments. Sometimes, if we've been burned, we can be so caught up on not wanting to repeat the situation, that we look for the first 'sign' of something we perceive as disrespect.

And... it can be convenient to look at forum members with experience or those selling their products as having the 'perfect' answers.

Naturally, you don't want to venture into a new situation being blindly naive, but at the same time, you also don't want to put the gal in the 'hot-seat' prematurely.

From reading your posting, it sounds to me as if you might be too invested in the outcome and her approval. It's been my experience that the more you project this type of image.. the more the other party will withdraw.
I realize that this is "easier said than done" but do your best to play it a bit more coy and less invested. Don't do a 180 turn of course because that's too drastic, but be less attentive and a little less available. While employing this behavior, always *always* be up beat and appear unaffected by her actions. If it gets to be too much for you, just calmly withdraw your attention,

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So.. ive been reading some stuff here since a week ago but this is my first post, so, yay! lol

Met her on OLD and we've been seeing each other for 2 months, around 8 dates, so 1 date a week. She started to initiate texts after the fourth date, she has initiated 2 times , we kissed on the first date and we started to have sex on the second date.

She is all over me on dates, i dont even have to start kino since she instantly grab my hands and stuff like that.. we had sex on all 7 dates, she is VERY talkative, always laughing at stupid **** i do/say and everything seems great on dates.

The problem is.. it seems like she is losing interest since i had to wait a whole week on date 7 and 8 for her to initiate text but she didnt, so following what Corey Wayne says, i need to initiate after a week. So i did, both date 7 and 8. Why she didnt initiate like she used to some dates before?

She usually take 7-12 hours to reply to my first text asking for dates but she always sends like 5 to 8 texts with lots of emojis, the last time she took 24 hours, but agreed to the date, which is today.

Looking back on some texts we sent each other regarding date times etc, she changed date times 3 times on different dates, usually something like,'' hey, is it OK if we meet 15-30 minutes later? i think im gonna run late'', which i thought nothing of and agreed, but now i see it as a **** test probably? lol.. it seemed so minor

She also canceled on me one time, saying she was sick, counter offered for the next day, which i said OK, sure, then canceled again, saying she was still sick, which she counter offered AGAIN suggesting the next day, which i replied back to her something like,''I would love to see you but i dont want to see you puking all over like a zombie, that wouldnt be sexy at all so why dont we wait till you get better and we set something then, call me later ok''. She texted 2 days later out of the blue at 4 pm asking for a date in the same day, which i agreed (another **** test i ****ed up?). We also had sex that day so.. i dunno

I've only texted/called her the first time we met on Tinder and since then i only contact her to set dates, we dont chat at all, if we do is like 2-3 texts max so im not being clingy or needy.

The sex is great, excluding the first time which i had some issues lol.. when we are done, i go wash myself and when i come back she is already sleeping like a baby, so i would take that as a good sign? lol

She is 32, i'm 25.. i guess im starting to catch feelings since we click so well, shes like a feminine version of myself, we have so much in common and she is so chill, but i guess she just wants a **** buddy. Its weird cause last time we met she told me she was talking w her friends about me and how cool i am etc

Anyway, we are going out later today. Any tips? Should i go more than a week with no contact after this date to test her interest level if she dont contact me or should i keep the 1 week rule?

Wth am i doing wrong? Is she acting this way cause i failed those minor **** tests? If yes, damn.. no rest for the wicked lol

I've also stopped seeing some other girls since i just wanted to go out with this one, big mistake, i know.. but ive been studying Coach Corey Wayne for a month now and ive NEVER been able to attract girls like this so i guess i should be proud of myself even tho things arent going well with this one

TLDR: She is kinda weird over text, sending mixed signals and **** tests but when we meet everything is awesome.
Chill chill buddy or you are going to mess it up. Someone with your experience usually does what you are doing and blows it up. Do the following:

1. Find a purpose or hobby in your life and focus on it 100%. Girls should not even be in your thoughts.
2. Keep doing what you are doing with this girl minus your relationship vibes. Meet up, have fun, and bang. Keep doing that and she will be the one asking you for a relationship. Dont be in the mindset that you need to lock her down, she will lock herself down when she is ready.
3. Textings purpose should have a goal of getting her to meet up with you and not to maintain her interest or be her entertainment because what will happen is you will text something stupid amd she will get turned off. Send a few texts back and forth and try an setup a date.
4. Mirror her actions and emotions. If she pulls back you pull back and let her come to you. If she wants to see you set it up and don't play stupid games. Your job is to continue to date and court her, if she is not reciprocating then keep it moving.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Aight, game over lol.. she just texted me saying she is on her period.. should i cancel the date tonight?

Now looking back its been exactly a month the day she canceled on me 2 days in a row so.. that could be it
This is a test to see if you are only interested in her for sex. If you cancel its likely she bows out.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now about Corey.. after reading his stuff and applying for a month ive been on 10 dates or so, lost my V card and had girls blowing up my phone after 1 single month of applying his stuff so, thats why im mentioning him
Now's not the time to slow down and sweat one girl. You're just getting warmed up.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to the board.

If it were me, I'd be the one to start pulling back. Keep the date with her but end it early and tell her you have a big day tomorrow. Don't text or call as frequently and see if she comes back stronger. EVERY relationship, without exception, has a shelf life. Some are one date, others are 10+ years, buy they all end. The sad part is when couples stay together way past the shelf life; bickering couple, silent Denny's couple, apathetic couple, etc.

One thought, if you keep attracting masculine women, perhaps you're coming across as a bit too feminine. I posted a few weeks back about the 100% Theory. There are things you can do to boost your T including lifting weights, working on your purpose, hanging with your guy friends, and seeing women as only a small side dish on a huge plate of food.

Women, or the sole pursuit of p*ussy, should NEVER be the driving force in a man's life.

Good luck.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is always a pullback of sorts at 2 or 3 months regardless of whether the signs are noticeable or not. This is because she is still dating other guys so wants to be "sure" she chooses correctly.
The problem is they rarely do choose correctly lol

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP take it from me, if she wants to play games and go back and forth with you, just let her go. I had a girl do this to me for a year a few years ago, she would come at me balls to the wall for 2-3 months and then basically ghost me but keep in touch just enough to know I was still there. I knew better but I let her play that game. I ended up feeling like **** about myself for letting her do that to me and I knew she must have had many good laughs at my expense with her friends and other guys she was probably dating. It messed with my confidence big time because I thought “why am I not good enough for this girl?” and I’d never asked myself that before about a girl. Ever. She got in my head bad.
i was to the point that if she didn’t want me then who will? I had just left the gym oneday and went to eat my post workout meal (two tuna rolls) and I was sitting there by myself playing on my phone. There was this table of girls sitting sorta diagonal from me and from the corner of my eye I noticed one looking at my direction. These girls were 25ish and really attractive. The girl looking at me smiled and motioned for me to come sit with them. She goes “you looked so sad sitting there by yourself eating, I had to invite you over. I’m Laura, what’s your name?”. All of a sudden I had THREE beautiful girls paying me attention, suddenly my confidence was through the roof.
My point is don’t let one girl get you down or get in your head, I swear there’s more out there and they will notice you when you least expect it, when you think no one else will ever notice you again.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, your description sounds like a math equation. Too many numbers in there. Dating and relationships are something social, not exact sciences.

Relax and try to get a feel of the whole thing. A feel will help you everytime over strict rules and all that.

ComeOnMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks alot for all the replies. I'm new at this stuff so i took notes on everything you guys said and it seems im just overcomplicating things instead of living one day at a time, having fun and not really caring about the outcome.

I'm just gonna meet new girls, start new hobbies and work harder on my purpose so i take my mind off **** like this

Last date she was way more affectionate than normal and the date went great but im just gonna stop initiating and if she doesnt reach out, well.. good riddance

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Couple observations.

I agree with the other poster who said don't cancel because of her period. This is likely a test.... but I am not saying you should see her on her period in order to "pass" a test - I'm saying it in echo of glassguy's advice which is to do what you want. You clearly like her and WANT to see her (based on your own admission) so don't cancel the date just because you can't have sex with her.

Her telling you she is telling her friends what a great guy you are is quite possibly a signal to you that she is interested in something more serious with you. But because you keep clinging to the Corey Wayne rules, you are not progressing things. I actually like Corey Wayne and am literally the only guy on this forum who does, but I will qualify that by saying that beginners NEED the rules he provides in order to know HOW to act when their instincts are not developed yet. But over time you will begin to suffer from following his rules because no rules can apply to every situation. You are following the rules too heavily here. Your not texting her except to set dates for two whole months tells her you are interested in a fvck buddy only. That worked ok and she tried to progress things with you but you held her at arms length.

What I would do if you are interested in her is pull back a bit on the date requests and have regular conversations a bit more with her over text. You haven't been acting needy so it's ok to initiate a bit. For two weeks, once every 2-3 days, initiate text just to chit-chat. See how her day is going. Don't ask for a date every time. Continue asking her out once every week or every other week. Basically what I'm saying here is to explore being warmer with her and doing what you want, which is to see her and to talk to her and to progress things with her. That's it. Just like GG said.

Lastly, yes keep your options open and keep looking for other women.