Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is she interested?

hottiedoggie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, i just stumbled upon this forum and was wondering if you guys could help me out.

There is this girl that im (quite?) close to, initially i had not interest in her but she initiated the first move. So the story goes as such: I created a group for the catholics in my school as there werent many of us, she was also in that group, i got to know her through a friend. She used to be very talkative in that group but it all changed when i started talking to her. Apparently my friends from that group said that she was using the group to talk to me. Yeah we talked and started hanging out, studying, watching movies etc. thats when i developed feelings for her. I asked her if she wants to go on an official date with me but she rejected me saying that dont we go out often? I took that as a rejection and i stopped talking to her for a period of time. A month later she asked whether it was to late to have that date and she claimed she is very flicked minded. So we went on that date and everything was back to normal. I think i took too long to ask her to be my girl as she rejected me a few months later. We are still hanging out and it seems that she is interested in me since she texted me alot. Also whenever we are out, she would always bump into me, idk if that is counted as a kino.

She claims we have a complicated relationship

sorry for the wall of text! :crazy:

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bet on no one else.....

you should just kiss her and stop the over thinking, with all you haging out and you asked for a offcial date (bleh never do that again.....), she though you was already doing that.

if she really like you just kiss her, and not in the cheek, if she don't let you or give any excuse, stop losing time with her, only complication is your lack of initiative, if you wait a woman do that for you will die a virgin.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Catholic girls are crazy anyway. Too many mixed messages about sex. Plus the catholic view of God is silly and unbelievable.

Move the relationship forward. Get one on one and start kino.

hottiedoggie

Don Juan
Reaction score
LongLostFriend said:
Who else are you dating?
i aint dating with anyone, rest assured i dont think she is in control of me. I talk to other girls too.

hottiedoggie

Don Juan
Reaction score
LearningSlowly said:
Catholic girls are crazy anyway. Too many mixed messages about sex. Plus the catholic view of God is silly and unbelievable.

Move the relationship forward. Get one on one and start kino.
haha im from singapore so girls here are not that crazy. i will try my best:up:

LongLostFriend

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should date others. It isn't about control. It is about creating attraction through preselection and not developing oneitis.

hottiedoggie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, also, she always asked me to like her instagram photo, when i dont like her photo, she will complain about it and sometimes even take my phone to like her photo. It makes me wonder, is she seeking attention?

LongLostFriend

Don Juan
Reaction score
hottiedoggie said:
Oh, also, she always asked me to like her instagram photo, when i dont like her photo, she will complain about it and sometimes even take my phone to like her photo. It makes me wonder, is she seeking attention?
Obviously, yes. Don't let her control you like that. How is she "taking your phone"? You are letting her have your phone. I would stop that if I were you.

hottiedoggie

Don Juan
Reaction score
LongLostFriend said:
Obviously, yes. Don't let her control you like that. How is she "taking your phone"? You are letting her have your phone. I would stop that if I were you.
Well, I can't be bother if she takes my phone. I mean it's just a phone. :crazy:

hottiedoggie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nino-Tk said:
She seems like the validation seeking kinda woman, don't get sucked into those manipulative games player.
So how do I tackle this kind of girls?

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He just said dont get sucked in, and you asked how to handle her.

If you need to ask, you can't handle her. It takes dominance and complete knowledge that you are more valuable and you are the prize. If you don't have a grasp on that yet, even if you get some success, it'll end badly for you.

hottiedoggie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok a quick update, had been avoiding her, making myself busy etc. Right now she asked me out to study, but i rejected her once before agreeing. However, half way through studying, she had to leave. She apologized through SMS, i replied asking her what she was gonna do to make it up to me.

Her next reply caught me off-guard.

She said that nothing, cause i didnt do anything for her.

Which i replied this, "tell you what, i have a pair of free movie tickets to any show, you up for it? If not I will ask someone else." she replied : "im kidding you dont have to, its ok, bring like a bro!".

I replied her "That would be gay, its free pair of tixs, i would have to use it. Tell me by tonight, if not i would just ask someone out." Was i a little too aggressive?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tell me why you cave in?

and she was with you tehn leaves and apologize in a sms? you shouldn't even answer that, pretty much she said to i'm too busy to deal with you but I don't want to look like a bad person so I will apologize over the phone.

disrespect, AW, she is not interested in you (that answers your first question)

gonna say again stop losing time with her, she invite you to study say no.

and just think that she asked you to study, so I consider you are helping her to study, and she don't consider that you doing something for her? do I need to say it again?

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Bring like a bro". I'm assuming she means bring a friend of yours. Which translates into she doesn't want to be by herself with you. Could be lack of attraction, who knows.
And nah you weren't too aggressive, though I do think the "if not i would just ask someone else out" line wasn't necessary. If your trying to make it seem like you got a fountain of girls to choose from if she doesn't accept, that's not the way to do it.

Alvafe basically has it right. I don't think she her Gina' gets wet for you. So...next.

hottiedoggie

Don Juan
Reaction score
A friend of mine told me that I should wait till our exams are over before making her move on her. They also said that it is damn bloody obvious that she likes me since I'm pretty much the only guy that she's close to and she's ways surrounded by girls. Although I find their reason quite stupid.

She seems to show IOI for me. Should I just stay low first and wait till my exams are over?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
read what I said, you shouldn't talk with her again, let her start things now, but most of time you are busy

hottiedoggie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope, im not helping her with her studies. Most of the time she is the one asking to study. She told me that her mum knows me because she "tells her probably everything" about me. quoted from her.

She even offered to teach me math when i told her im terrible in a certain topic. She seems interested yet she doesnt.

Last edited:

Olivia

Banned
Reaction score
It amazes me how people talk about prizes, that the man is the prize - the women seems to be the ultimate prize!

You are creating value in yourself so that she becomes attracted. You are basically saying that she is the ultimate value. Simply understand the female-male dynamic: we want things that we have a possibility of having, the higher the value, the more attraction there is. As a woman, I will advice you to go straight there and tell her: you are attractive, i would like to have a sexual relationship with you, if you're not interested, then gtfo. dot.