Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is she cheating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buzzman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Plus, you're marriage will be more in balance, if she has a husband she's afraid might be running around on her, than if she knows she has a husband who only thinks he can get some new pusssy, if he brings a trade to the table. Looks weak.
Thats true...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, she even tried to make you feel bad to cover her tracks. Devious. Sounds like she was meeting a guy.

And why the f*ck would she say that anyway? She knew the exact time you and your sons would leave for the movies. She could have just came with you guys. Doesn't make any sense.
The quick reply later, might indicate it was a "fake" mistake.

Buzzman

Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't really matter, though, because even if she is, and even if she's caught, she'll just say that she didn't think he cared, since he wanted to trade her to another man, anyway...and, if she's going to be with another man, shouldn't she get to choose the man? You can't win that argument, not even in divorce court.
Thats true...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do u mean?
Trying to scare you or make you jealous on purpose.

Most swinger situations and open relationship end up with husband cvcked. Wife has his balls, the control and he has zero respect. Which will crush his self esteem. Even if you sign up for it. There are spiritual costs to these positions.

Buzzman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trying to scare you or make you jealous on purpose.

Most swinger situations and open relationship end up with husband cvcked. Wife has his balls, the control and he has zero respect. Which will crush his self esteem. Even if you sign up for it. There are spiritual costs to these positions.
I see. Yeh. I thought it might be staged.... to prime me

Buzzman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Even those "small" things are pretty bad. It's possible to have a mature gf/wife/fwb that doesn't play games or jerk your chain. They still exist.
Yeh... thats true.. the small things add up... hard to think they aren't all like her

Buzzman

Don Juan
Reaction score
If one of your neighbors or buddies talked you into this, he just wanted to fuuck your wife....and, if she is cheating, that's where I'd start looking, because they just got permission, and he didn't even need to bring a trade...
Nope. Havent talked to any one bout it

Serenity

Reaction score
@Buzzman Yeah, there's little to go on here. Any other signs or things making you suspect she's lying to you? The trust does seem a bit shaky already considering you're asking about it after this seemingly mundane exchange.

mozarto.o

Don Juan
Reaction score
My gut tells me that she is. I´m sorry if that´s the case in the end.
Are you practicing any kind of married game?

Buzzman

Don Juan
Reaction score
@Buzzman Yeah, there's little to go on here. Any other signs or things making you suspect she's lying to you? The trust does seem a bit shaky already considering you're asking about it after this seemingly mundane exchange.
Yeh... there have been staring at coaches at games... 25 to 30 glances. My son saw it. And after another game... staring at the same coach in the parking behind me for 15 solid seconds... it was awkward

Buzzman

Don Juan
Reaction score
My gut tells me that she is. I´m sorry if that´s the case in the end.
Are you practicing any kind of married game?
You think. No married games... i mean we roll play her getting fuxked by her ex... and others...

mozarto.o

Don Juan
Reaction score
You think. No married games... i mean we roll play her getting fuxked by her ex... and others...
Well if you want your wife to love you and respect you, you need to show her your value.
What is this rolleplaying you as her ex boyfriend? You should have never even agreed to that, should have slapped her and fvcked her arse when she suggested it.

Status
Not open for further replies.