Is she becoming to comfortable or losing interest?

AM349

Don Juan
Reaction score
So i met this 8 a couple of weeks ago and we have been on 9 dates or so, already kissed etc. In the beginning her interest was really high (inniating KINO on the first date) But since a couple of weeks she started texting less enthousiastic, not calling back an being less available for dates.

The first few dates were going well, and i have flaked one time on her because i was sick and she on me because she had to learn. Around the fifth date she canceled it couple hours beforehand because of a important religious date and she had to be with family.

I agreed, and told her that it is not cool to cancel this late and that she should plan better.

The week after she texted me, i replied short. I called her on friday and set a date on sunday. We had a great time and she was lying in my arms and telling me for about an hour how comfortable she feels with me and how big and strong i am.

I call her again the next week and she doesn't pick up. Then she calls me 2 times i dont pick up. I text her to call me around 12 at night and she asks if she can call me around 2.30am.

I call her the next day and try to make plans but she had to learn for the whole weekend, but she said she was available from monday. So i call her monday and we make a date for wednesday. Her texts are becoming shorter and less enthousiastic. I called her on tuesday because i was home alone but she didnt call me back and said she ''forgot''. So i pick her up and useally she gives me a hug but today she didnt. During the date she initiated KINO and i was teasing her a lot by acting like i was going to kiss her but just stopping right before. She seemend excited when i did that and also wanted to kiss me.

After the date i asked her to send me a phote and she just did 1 day later and said she forgot. Did she really forgot or is she just testing to see if a put up with that she is letting me wait.

So the summarize, she is starting to text less and takes longer to reply, not return calls and be less available but still give options. Still touches me and is excited to kiss.

I have the feeling that i have gotten oneitis and have started to chase her too much. What should i do to get her excited again and to have her act accordingly?

Or am i overthinking, did she just become comfortable or is she losing interest?

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're only 19 so I'll try and address this without being mean. 9 dates is embarrassingly pathetic. She is bored. She knows you like her and she has lost interest. You're worried about kissing, hugs, and kino. Let me tell you, that kissing and kino don't mean anything. Kino should be used in conjunction with verbal communication. You have given her too much power and inflated her ego enough to be content. The more you invest in someone, the more you end up putting them on a pedistal. Imagine you took her on just one or two dates and let her know that you want to hook up with her... even if she rejected you, you'd still be in control of the frame and maintain "alpha male respect". Instead you are slowly drowning in the depressing and predictable nice guy pool.

Last edited:

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If after 8 dates you only have kissed, yes, she's lost interest. She has signaled multiple times "please fukk me" and you haven't obliged.

Only way to hit reset is to back away and put her on ice for a while. Ask out other girls.

Long term tip: Don't make a big deal about text/call responses & lack thereof. Ever. I've come to the conclusion that even in a LTR it is what it is and I just decide whether to move on or not. I live my life merrily and she can get on board if she wants.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
9 dates? Why havent you gone for the lay yet?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You've been on 9 dates in a matter of a few weeks and have only kissed her?

This shows her two major red flags about you.

1) You have way too much free time for her with nothing better to do

2) You have no closing skills

It's shocking she is still even responding to texts from you.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My aim is to get physical with a woman before the FIRST DATE...so of course 9 dates in with only a kiss seems absurd.

But eh.

AM349

Don Juan
Reaction score
9 dates and no sex yet? What are you doing my man?

i think i havent communicated well, oops. We kissed in the first few dates. Tried on the first but she gave a bs excuse to not come over as east/slut that she isn’t that easy.

already touched and **** and we want to **** but we still are teens and our parents are both always home and a hotel is expensive. We litterally tried fcking outside but i just told her to get inside because my **** was shrinking from the cold hahaha.

so to update you guys about today:

called her in the morning and said that she should come over for an hour or se but she declined because she had school.

later she texts me ‘when will i see you again?’
A couple hours later she calls me 2 times.

I didnt respond.

she got me confused as hell… i will also write a post after this is done were i messed up so other guys wont make the same mistakes

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
I'll tell you exactly what happened-- she started to think you're not as aroused/interested in her as she is in you. No one wants to feel that way.

Don't let these guys shame you on here. Yes I kinda say similar sht to some people but not everyone is the same. In some cases its weird but in your situation, I sense a bit of innocence.. Not everyone is a player at 19. For me, 19-23 was like the peak of who I was.. full of testosterone, young and reckless and more numbers in my phone than anyone I knew.. But for many guys out there, 19 might be around the time they start really getting into having sex and all that. I even know some girls growin up who didnt even lose their virginity till college.

Going forward I'd just give her space for now, and after that let her know you miss her and want to see her.. and make a plan to capitalize, and if you don't just be honest about whatever it is thats in your way. Make it clear that you're really into her.. talk about the times u already had in detail and recreate those in her memory to realize u do infact like her and u guys do have a good connection.. I do the same with girls that i notice are falling off --and its the same deal, they think im not as interested but its because i dont care as much cuz i got enough pu55y to pass around.. then i remind them of the moments we had and then they get super eager to hang again, start opening up and telling me how much they like me and all that.

Edit: be aware that at her age though if she doesn't feel enough attention and desire from you or connection, she's not going to hesitate to look at other options probably.. so just be prepared for anything.

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
First things first. Gather enough money for a placer to bang her.

alvinkels

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got dumped by a 19 year old! Girls in late teens and early 20s needs attention and reaffirmation of your love for them. Immediately you start treating them like adults they get bored and move on. Yea I had to relearn that the hard way. I am very busy and I might not get time for such a relationship. For now focus on yourself Bro.