Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Is she afraid or just not attracted

karusel

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
98
Reaction score
1
Age
47
Sixtyfwee, point taken.

HelterSkelter, your contribution to this thread is as useful as a box of matches to a fireman trying to extinguish the fire in the lighters factory.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

karusel

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
98
Reaction score
1
Age
47
Ok, so I called her yesterday at 8 pm, she didn't pick up or call back. I've sent her an SMS today suggesting a date in the evening and after two hours she replied she couldn't because she's meeting with her school mates and suggested wednesday afternoon instead.

I honestly feel I'm loosing her. What do you think I should do/say?

Check Pugsley's progress with his to-be wife and understand my frustration... I feel what I'm experiencing is some sort of cold love and I don't like it at all. I don't expect her to cancel all her friends because of me, but I expect at least some sort of.. will to spend her available time with me or at least to return my calls, I mean, for christ sake, how much time does it take to call and say 'hi, I'm busy right now, call you later' or send an SMS while she's brushing her teeth before bedtime?? And don't say I should chill, there's absolutely nothing irrational in my thinking, besides, I am chilled, and worried.

Help?
 

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2001
Messages
1,103
Reaction score
28
Just a suggestion:

Maybe you should put more thought into how you are going to pimp the other hoes .
 

karusel

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
98
Reaction score
1
Age
47
It's been suggested before, I think, but all I want right now is how to sort things out with this fine specimen...
 

karusel

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
98
Reaction score
1
Age
47
Great, this thread has become a f* diary.

Another !!!!UPDATE!!!!

She's sent me a 'let's meet tomorrow, there's something I need to tell you' SMS. Oh, is that so? As if I f* didn't see it f* coming f* miles away.

You think perchance I might salvage this with some cunning verbal strategy?


Right, move on.. But I'm still f* pissed off. Goddamnit.


Oh, and regarding the thread title question, it seemed to have turned out to be the latter, I'm afraid, but tomorrow I will however try to blame the first option in the conversation, but I have serious doubts of achieving any goddamn thing. Girls, f* you.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
3
Location
South Florida
You drove her away with your wussiness, plain and simple. I thought wussiness was mostly an American trait but it seems to be international now.

Don't take offense I'm not trying to disrespect you, I'm just telling you like it is.

I think you need to read more of the DJ Bible and you could also benefit from some of David DeAngelo's material (Double Your Dating...look it up on Google.)

Just based on your posts here you seem to exude insecurity and obviously have a serious case of one-itis with this girl. Your only hope to salvage anything with her is to forget about her for a few weeks and meet some other girls. Always date at least two women until the one you like the most asks to be exclusive. In my case I prefer four or five girls at a time.
 

karusel

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
98
Reaction score
1
Age
47
You probably are correct about my insecurity, although I honestly doubt that I radiated it to her through my actions or speaking; pretty much most of my actions could be considered as non-pushy, non-pvssy, cool-like actions, so I am unsure as of where she could have gotten the feeling that I'm insecure.

Where I'm from it's quite unusual to be datig more than one girl at a time, and the term 'exclusive girlfiend' is for me invented by and used by Americans, also, since I live in a small city (although state capital) it is difficult not to go to those few most popular places for a date and odds are (think of smalltown) one might be seen by other 'candidates', which probably would not be a good thing.

However, I will very (very, very) seriously consider the idea.
 

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
3
Location
South Florida
Well obviously I am not aware of your cultural norms when it comes to dating and what not, but as long as you are honest with a girl that you are "getting to know" a few girls at a time, I don't see how she could get upset if she saw you with another girl. Especially a girl who is giving you the kind of attitude this girl was.

I actually joke about it a bit with the girls I see ("you are girl number six in my dating queue") and so far it hasn't caused me any problems.

Believe me, if a girl thinks you are seeing other girls and the other girls like you, it will make her feel more attracted to you.

Kitty Kats Kompete.
 

karusel

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
98
Reaction score
1
Age
47
Well, I've told her our game's over.

Now I'm in a phase trying to fool myself into thinking, that someday later she would realize what she had lost... But I don't think I'll listen to myself, since I'm an idiot so I'll take MrCode's advice instead. Wish me luck.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
3
Location
South Florida
Good luck! :D
 
Top