Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is she a fake?

ikonik

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just started talking to this girl from POF. She took seven days to respond to my first message because she said she's in London until the 1st. She suggested we text after a few messages. I said we should go for a coffee date next weekend but she won't be able to until after she gets back and that she would like to then if the offer still stands. I tried to get her on a call and she said that would be nice but it never happened.

I did a google image reverse search and one of her pictures did come up. Which kind of has me concerned. But I tried her other ones and they passed. She has a fb but she never uses it so it's pretty empty. Her profile seems authentic with a pretty realistic description. She also has a google voice instead of her real number. So should I be concerned she's a scam? I'm not sure.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I would just wait and see if she hits you up when she gets back. You made the date offer. Tell her to let you know when she is back and free and you can set something up and find out.

ikonik

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would just wait and see if she hits you up when she gets back. You made the date offer. Tell her to let you know when she is back and free and you can set something up and find out.
Ok. I suggested again that we talk tonight she said she can talk after she gets off work. She said she can also chat during the day but I'm not free then. This kind of made me less skeptical because I feel like a scammer would make some excuse not to talk at all.