Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is sex thanks enough after a date?

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve been seeing this one girl for a bit now. We’ve been on quite a few dates and pretty much always hook up after. Something has not been sitting right with me though, I have zero recollection of this girl ever saying thank you after a date and has never even offered to split the bill!! Isn’t it just basic manners to say thank you after someone pays for you?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would she respect you if you don't respect yourself? you are bribing her to be with you.

Why do guys insist on paying for women? And don't tell me it's a "small deal". If it were, then it would also be a small deal to simply let her pay for herself. Is it that you think paying for her is what causes sexual arousal? is it that you think her having sex is a favor she does for you in return for a favor you do for her?

Last edited:

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would she respect you if you don't respect yourself? you are bribing her to be with you.

Why do guys insist on paying for women? And don't tell me it's a "small deal". If it were, then it would also be a small deal to simply let her pay for herself.
Do you really need an explanation as to why social conventions exist?

Billtx49

Reaction score
Yes, Her thank you manners are obviously lacking from an earlier insufficient parental education. As far as a bill split, she may believe it’s always been the man’s responsibility to pay if he asks her out, and if she splits her legs after dinner I would consider it a good date.…

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you really need an explanation as to why social conventions exist?
Me? no. I don't have the problem you speak of. I asked the questions so you could explain it for your sake.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her thank you manners are obviously lacking from an earlier insufficient parental education. As far as a bill split, she may believe it’s always been the man’s responsibility to pay if he asks her out, and if she splits her legs after dinner I would consider it a good dare.…
I’m sure that most girls offer to split but expect you to refuse their offer so they can disingenuously seem polite or maybe as some sort of shyt test. But I think this is the first time I ever met one that doesn’t say thank you after I pay. But on the flip side, actions always speak louder than words. You could be dealing with the worst piece of shyt girl that says thank you. So I guess the question boils down to, is saying thank you in itself an action that indicates the quality of the person you’re dating?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Much like every other woman out there, she is extracting resources from you in return for sex, Every woman i know is doing this once a week minimum

Briffault's law maintains that “the female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place.”

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Much like every other woman out there, she is extracting resources from you in return for sex, Every woman i know is doing this once a week minimum

Briffault's law maintains that “the female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place.”
What resource is she extracting? .50 cent wings? I mean come on it’s not like he’s paying her rent. If she is having sex with him after every date who cares if she verbally says thank you?

Billtx49

Reaction score
So I guess the question boils down to, is saying thank you in itself an action that indicates the quality of the person you’re dating?
No. Manners and personal character quality are usually not related…
As stated earlier lack of a thank you can be lack of previous parental adolescent guidance, Or she’s trying to covertly say F U.
Screen her for respect and you’ll have your answer…

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Manners and personal character quality are usually not related…
As stated earlier lack of a thank you can be lack of previous parental adolescent guidance, Or she’s trying to covertly say F U.
Screen her for respect and you’ll have your answer…
Any ideas on screening for respect?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What resource is she extracting?
a meal out costs a minimum of 30-50 uk pounds.........why do you think all these women are cash rich and having their lips done yet on the welfare etc? ...its so bad now that 2/10s can literally put together a formula one team to fix their fan belt on their car

Edited to add i agree with you though, on the thank you part,wouldnt bother me........... just wouldn't LTR her

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a meal out costs a minimum of 30-50 uk pounds.........why do you think all these women are cash rich and having their lips done yet on the welfare etc? ...its so bad now that 2/10s can literally put together a formula one team to fix their fan belt on their car
I’m in the USA and can get a girl drunk and fed for 30 bucks flat. It’s all about knowing the bars in the areas weekly specials. Dates don’t have to cost much. I know sliders downtown has 50. Cent wings Monday’s, dollar tacos on Tuesdays and $5 burgers Wednesday’s .. I know a bar Knowbles that does $15 wrist bands all you can drink rail drinks from 5-8 Fridays ..
I know the Orioles suck here in Baltimore and can get decent tickets for $20 each.

I will take a girl bowling on a Monday night where it’s like $5 a game and then to chipotle .. I don’t care what demographic black, white, asian, rich or poor all hoes love chipotle..

I’m on amc stubs a list and get a free movie ticket a week and 10%off snacks I haven’t spent more than 40 usd in years on a date and if she has a purse will make her sneak in a bottle of liquor from my car.. get creative. I’m sure you can do similar sh*t in the UK

Last edited:

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I’ve been seeing this one girl for a bit now. We’ve been on quite a few dates and pretty much always hook up after. Something has not been sitting right with me though, I have zero recollection of this girl ever saying thank you after a date and has never even offered to split the bill!! Isn’t it just basic manners to say thank you after someone pays for you?
Would you rather she say thank you or offer to split the bill and not have sex with you?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m sure you can do similar sh*t in the UK
we dont get those kind of offers over here , a pint(568ml) of beer in the UK is 4 dollars 50, alone.......which is why my observation differed from yours.......

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long as your getting laid cheaply I wouldn't worry about it. Eventually go on fewer "dates" and just hang out at each others places more.
Pretty hard to get laid without forking over some money , at least in the beginning. Long as she is spreading her legs that's all im concerned about.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where are you located? Because I've found that women from the south (in the US) expect the man to pay just about every time. It's "customary".

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
seems like your relationship is a financial arrangement. You paying for dates and getting her vagina in return.

not my thing to be honest.