Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is sex thanks enough after a date?

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Long as your getting laid cheaply I wouldn't worry about it. Eventually go on fewer "dates" and just hang out at each others places more.
Pretty hard to get laid without forking over some money , at least in the beginning. Long as she is spreading her legs that's all im concerned about.
its not really hard at all...

Just go for the ones that find you sexually attractive.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you rather she say thank you or offer to split the bill and not have sex with you?
I don’t understand your inept question. I just pointed out the hypocrisy in that social standard. When girls offer to split the bill, it is usually a shyt test, and you have to say no or you fail. Also, fake manners.
Ive dated lots of girls that will legitimately go pay the bill behind my back, circumventing the social norm, and have sex with me after. But if someone pays for me I always say thank you. Unless their pieces of shyt and I consider the meal compensation for having to put up with them.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
anyway. There’s something about this girl that’s just rubbing me the wrong way. I can’t put my finger on it. So I’m going to distance myself a bit.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, the vagina is not enough. This chick is basically a cheap hooker for you. Keep her as booty call only.

Only giving and grateful women can become the girlfriend. This girl is neither.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She thinks that fvcking you is enough of a thanks. Honestly, if it doesn't cost you too much and it's not a serious/exlcusive relationship, I wouldn't be too bothered by it.