"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Is seeing someone once a week even a relationship?

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
I want to know if you were in a relationship for this time frame now, would you be okay with only getting to see your GF once maybe twice a week???

I recently have started dating this girl I met from OLD, she lives about 40 minutes away from my small suburb.

We only have time to meet once a week due to work schedules, I'm just wondering is this lead even worth pursuing?

Has anyone been in a similar situation and if so how did you work it out?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
If you only up to sex, it's the best scenario. You don't have to look at her face 24/7.But if you like her and want to it to work, once maybe be not enough. Note it varies from person to person.
 

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
If you only up to sex, it's the best scenario. You don't have to look at her face 24/7.But if you like her and want to it to work, once maybe be not enough. Note it varies from person to person.
Sex only once a week wouldn't really work for me though, it might for some who are super busy
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Imho its best if you can hit 3-4 days a week. It shows you have ease of access and are y he preferred method of d1ck. But you all know how plates work better than me.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Asseater

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Messages
59
Reaction score
95
Age
33
As long as shes giving ***** every time you meet then keep her as a plate and nothing more. Relationship wouldnt go well most of the time in this situation imo.
 

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
Imho its best if you can hit 3-4 days a week. It shows you have ease of access and are y he preferred method of d1ck. But you all know how plates work better than me.
Ideally that is what i would have too, 3 to 4 days a week is good especially early on in the relationship, she's not willing to make the time so i will have to drop her.
As long as shes giving ***** every time you meet then keep her as a plate and nothing more. Relationship wouldnt go well most of the time in this situation imo.
That's all fine and good if you have other plates, until I grt to that stage I'm trying to see girls more regularly
 

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
It never worked for me because I was at risk of forgetting about her. I found it just wasn't enough time to do proper "relationship maintenance" to keep the attraction going, not just for her, but for me as well.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I want to know if you were in a relationship for this time frame now, would you be okay with only getting to see your GF once maybe twice a week???

I recently have started dating this girl I met from OLD, she lives about 40 minutes away from my small suburb.

We only have time to meet once a week due to work schedules, I'm just wondering is this lead even worth pursuing?

Has anyone been in a similar situation and if so how did you work it out?
You said "We." do you actually mean we or her? I ask because this is not the same thing. As a practitioner of the hero's journey, on my purpose like Deida suggests in way of the superior man, i only have once a week to give. I am sourcing other girls. More importantly, I am on my path in life. Playing house isn't a good time. Its anti seduction. It works for me until it doesn't.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Yes but very casual. 2-3 is the next step on that scale. If you are not into her enough don't see them anymore then that she will be lead on.

She is the sex holder
You are the relationship/attention holder.

I know thats basics 101 but thats a great thing to visit again and again.
To the guys she chase, HE is the sex holder .
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
If she doesnt demand attention via phone or media its great, where do I sign for that?
 
Top