1. A lot of 80's rock bands promoted strip clubs in their music and videos. You don't have that anymore. Also the music back then was a great fit for strip clubs.
There is truth on the connections to 1980s rock bands. However, a lot of hip hop of the last 20-25 years works for strip clubs too. It's been a long time since I've been to a strip club.
2. Strippers used to make their money off the stage. Some could actually dance. Most changed outfits thru out the night. It was about putting on a show. Now days they can't dance, they wear lame outfits and don't change. All the money is made off lap dances and hand jobs in the back. So it's attracted a different type of girl. If you don't want to get dirty you aren't going to make as much money unless you're really hot and hustler.
3. Entertaining is hard work, nobody is happy and in the mood to party 4-5 days a week. Only Fans is much easier and you have more control. You also don't deal with disrespectful customers. It's horrible some of the things guys try and get away with. Dating strippers and hearing their stories set me back a bit.
Good points. Though OnlyFans women might deal with internet bullying, internet trolls, and disrespectful online comments. The majority of OnlyFans women don't make enough off of OnlyFans to pay bills. They would still need another job, which could be stripping or a breastaurant.
4. There are too many girls that don't look good naked these days. More fatties than ever before in the 20 something age group. The clubs are all using traveling dancers or bringing in foreign girls. Lots of dirty cuban girls dancing.
This is a challenge for both strip clubs and breastaurants. At least with the breastaurants, the women aren't getting naked so it's slightly more forgiving. A woman can't be fat at either of those jobs.
6. There isn't as much money to be made. It wasnt uncommon in the 90's-2005 for girls to be able to afford nice Mercedes, BMW's,and Porsches. A lot of strippers had nice cars. A friend of mine was averaging $1500/nite back in early 2000's.
Strippers are also paying house fees for stage time.
Simps can do their simping from the comfort of their own home vs. the strip club. High speed internet connections were in fewer households in 1990-2005. It is healthier to see a stripper naked vs. online porn. A lot of simps don't realize that.