"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Is my plate broken?

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2019
Messages
245
Reaction score
172
Age
30
Plate for few weeks. Last night I hit her up. She said she is tired but since work is later to let me know after done with my friends. Minutes later she said "Im really tired. Another Time." and then a minute later "Try your other one. I opted out of the option game the last time."

Is this a soft next till she initiates or I hit her up next week or should I just hard next her and consider it a broken plate.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,517
Reaction score
11,416
Hit her up in a week. If you were good enough she'll take you up when she has no options and gets horny. I've had them tell me I was a horrible person and contact me 1-2wks later. :D Never take what women say so seriously. They are emotional creatures.
 

Soldier King

Banned
Joined
Mar 8, 2020
Messages
155
Reaction score
46
Age
39
Location
Bodybuilding.com forum to complete mission.
If you really like her, you better step up and make her your only one. She may walk out of your life.

If you don't care, then just try with her again and keep improving your life. You may be her best option even if you don't commit.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,875
Reaction score
19,112
Some women are not OK with you seeing other women. That's her perogative. Its your perogative to date multiple women.

Everything in life comes with an opportunity cost. Her opportunity cost is if you want to be with her you can't be with other women.

Nobody is right or wrong here. People are allowed to have different goals in life.

She isn't broken. You decide what you want to do and then do it.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2019
Messages
245
Reaction score
172
Age
30
I'll let her cool down for 2/3 days then reach out again. Knowing her I'll have to say lets talk or Im coming over to talk or some ****.

Her first messages show she was dtf. She was trying to control me, the reply was trying to get me to commit I guess.
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
she wants to be the only plate you eat off of.
either agree or move on to spinning plates on flimsy poles
1583859561133.png
 

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2019
Messages
245
Reaction score
172
Age
30
Stop texting her. She was blowing you off the first time.
Only texted her to see if she was coming over.

There's only so much you can do to generate interest, with any particular girl, after a certain point. If you've gotten this far, and she isn't showing any interest, back the f uck off.
Im assuming interest was/is there since we've been fvcking weekly since Jan.

The easiest thing for anyone to do, when we no longer want to see someone, is to ghost, which is increasingly difficult, in the digital/social media/ubiquitous smart phone age. So, the next best thing is to hint our disinterest. When the other person persists, someone is asking for a restraining order.
I guess so. Ghosting might be her way since IM not giving her commitment. But she uploaded a meme of our internal joke. Expecting me to comment. Soft nexted her for 72 hours.
 

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2019
Messages
245
Reaction score
172
Age
30
If she is being disrespectful or detached, detach. You might be over-pursuing. Back off.
Probably. I always let her reach out to message some random sh1t before fixing some sh1t. That night I was horny and messaged her first also the first night after she found out I was seeing someone else.

I know for a fact she is upset. But I also feel my SMV in her eyes has increased and she will have to work harder for something more.
 
Last edited:
Top