Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is my plate broken?

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Plate for few weeks. Last night I hit her up. She said she is tired but since work is later to let me know after done with my friends. Minutes later she said "Im really tired. Another Time." and then a minute later "Try your other one. I opted out of the option game the last time."

Is this a soft next till she initiates or I hit her up next week or should I just hard next her and consider it a broken plate.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hit her up in a week. If you were good enough she'll take you up when she has no options and gets horny. I've had them tell me I was a horrible person and contact me 1-2wks later. :D Never take what women say so seriously. They are emotional creatures.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Ignore what she says. Pay attention to her actions

Soldier King

Banned
Reaction score
Bodybuilding.com forum to complete mission.
If you really like her, you better step up and make her your only one. She may walk out of your life.

If you don't care, then just try with her again and keep improving your life. You may be her best option even if you don't commit.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Some women are not OK with you seeing other women. That's her perogative. Its your perogative to date multiple women.

Everything in life comes with an opportunity cost. Her opportunity cost is if you want to be with her you can't be with other women.

Nobody is right or wrong here. People are allowed to have different goals in life.

She isn't broken. You decide what you want to do and then do it.

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll let her cool down for 2/3 days then reach out again. Knowing her I'll have to say lets talk or Im coming over to talk or some ****.

Her first messages show she was dtf. She was trying to control me, the reply was trying to get me to commit I guess.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she wants to be the only plate you eat off of.
either agree or move on to spinning plates on flimsy poles
1583859561133.png

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop texting her. She was blowing you off the first time.
Only texted her to see if she was coming over.

There's only so much you can do to generate interest, with any particular girl, after a certain point. If you've gotten this far, and she isn't showing any interest, back the f uck off.
Im assuming interest was/is there since we've been fvcking weekly since Jan.

The easiest thing for anyone to do, when we no longer want to see someone, is to ghost, which is increasingly difficult, in the digital/social media/ubiquitous smart phone age. So, the next best thing is to hint our disinterest. When the other person persists, someone is asking for a restraining order.
I guess so. Ghosting might be her way since IM not giving her commitment. But she uploaded a meme of our internal joke. Expecting me to comment. Soft nexted her for 72 hours.

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is being disrespectful or detached, detach. You might be over-pursuing. Back off.
Probably. I always let her reach out to message some random sh1t before fixing some sh1t. That night I was horny and messaged her first also the first night after she found out I was seeing someone else.

I know for a fact she is upset. But I also feel my SMV in her eyes has increased and she will have to work harder for something more.

Last edited: