Is my girlfriend a slut?

Suicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey dudes. Got something of an interesting situation on my hands here.

I'm 20. My girlfriend is going to be 28 in a few days. Now, we met in a club (I've got an ID) and, naturally, I ****ted her and said I was 25 (I have things together enough that I can pull it off). Now, after some time I broke my real age to her, and since essentially nothing changed except a number, we're still together and doing quite well. I wanted to clear that up--becuase any girl who's 28 and would knowingly start dating me is probably a ****-up. I'm aware of that.

Now, I've always had some issues with girl's sexual histories--maybe becuase I've come across some real *****s in the past--it's always something I'm wary of. This girl had slept with six guys (or so she says--I'm fairly sure she's not lying, everyone that knows her has told me that she's a "good girl") before me. Now, since she's 28, I'm not sure what I should be expecting in those terms given her age and such, so perhaps you older guys can give your opinions on wether her history is "acceptable" or not.

Thanks dudes

Bobbles

Don Juan
Reaction score
That is one every year or 2. That is not so bad. Who knows. she could have really cared for every one of those 6

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl i was with a WHILE ago turned 17 a year ago and is up around 20.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
six? that's not what she told me last night.

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd consider you lucky. Six is nothing at that age.

I heard seven is the lifetime average in America, if that helps.

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the radio they had a formula. I don't know how true it is.

Take the year the girl lost her virginity, then subtract it from her current age, then subtract out the number of years she was in a committed LTR. Then multiply that number by 2.

So if she's 28, and lost her virginity at 18, but was in a major LTR for 5 years, that's (10 years - 5)* 2 = 10 guys.

It basically says that a woman does 2 guys a year if she's not in a relationship.

Maybe that only applied to the party chick population, which listens to the radio more.

----------
The other thing I heard was that it was the average woman gets 8 guys in her lifetime.

Jizz

Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl i know told me she has had sex with 6 guys!

Shes ****ing 15!

She even cracked out the line "They were all my bfs, if that makes it any better?"

I also know a 18yr old whose had sex with 58 guys! Shocking stuff! Shes about a HB 3 too! Nice face! But a fat fat ass and body!

Shiz Nizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would go for an Anal Intruder. At 28 she should be able to handle such an abrassive move.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember the rule of 3. Take the number of guys she claims to have slept with and multiply it by 3 and then you'll get the real number.

Bourne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dust 2 Dust
Remember the rule of 3. Take the number of guys she claims to have slept with and multiply it by 3 and then you'll get the real number.
Bingo.

Biggest fear of any women is to be viewed that she is a slvt. So they will say a number wayyyy lower then it actually is.

Not all, but most.

dancin-diva00

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to lower my number sometimes, but I realized at one point that was stupid. When I got married hubby was # 12. A few of those were pointless though.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im 28 and i believe that her answer was a very rare answer. be glad she isnt saying her answer is 35.(my best friends magic number)

if she lost her virginity at 16 then the odds say she only changed partners about every 2.2 yrs

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6 guys? Damn, she can apply for sainthood.

6!

My last GF I had, while playing truth or dare, admited to having sex with over 25 guys before me.. Sounds like a lot, but she was 25.. and lost her virginity at 17... Divide 17 by 8 and you get give or take, 3 guys a year, which isn't bad... execpt she was dating a guy for 5 of thoose years .

A girl I know, who is a good friend of mine, and I wouldn't in any way classify her as a slut or a hoebag, I KNOW has slept with at least 12-15 guys and she is 22, and thoose are the ones she just doesn't mind me knowing about.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dust 2 Dust
damn.. if i took that rule and applied it to my ex GF, that means... she slept with my entire senior class :confused: :(

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't ask women how many guys they've slept with. Ignorance is bliss :D

It also lets me refuse to tell her how many women I've slept with.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
with my ex, I kinda had already put two and two together when everytime she talked about this guy she "used to know" and I would be like "oh, such and such you told me about the other day" and she woudl say "no, it's someone else".. damn near everytime.

then I would say, joking of course because she's cute when she gets flustered... "so did you suck his ****?" And she would always say "That's none of your business"