Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is my (female) boss trying to destroy my relationship?

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Textbook sexual harassment. complain about it to managers above her. That puts you in a protected spot.

All the diaries and proof of harassment doesn't mean disk if you didn't make a complaint.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Textbook sexual harassment. complain about it to managers above her. That puts you in a protected spot.

All the diaries and proof of harassment doesn't mean disk if you didn't make a complaint.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Killing My Career said:
:)

It's a shame the point is almost always missed on the intended. But you made my day knowing that you have it hanging in your bulletin board. Thank you for posting the link. Hopefully what we've endured as employees from an ethical and illegal standpoint can help other employees learn to protect themselves as we've learned the company is out to protect the company and not the employee.
You bet. I have tried to get coworkers to hang it but they are chicken sh!ts. They all appreciate it and how it fits our environment so perfectly.

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sue her for sexual harassment :D