Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is Meeting at My House A Turn-Off?

Should I stop telling girls to meet at my place before a first date?

• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

foolyoufool

Don Juan
Reaction score
On Wednesday, I was texting with this girl I met at a bar last weekend and she agreed to come to dinner with me next Friday. She lives about an hour from me and she agreed to drive to have dinner around my area. Here's the final snippet of my convo:

me: Sounds fun. How about next Friday then?
her: perfect :)
Me: Sweet. There's plenty of street parking by me, how about you drive up around 8 then I'll take us somewhere fun. My address is xxxx

(no reply)

Is meeting at my place intimidating/creepy for a girl when we haven't gone out yet? I offered for her to park here because it will be easier for her logistically (parking around here is generally a b*tch, but my street is convenient). I'm planning on calling her on Wednesday if I don't hear anything.

TLDR; Should I stop telling girls to park their cars at my place, and how should I proceed with this girl?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends...you will scare some women off but you will also get easier lays. It will take you a while to figure out what works ans what doesnt and how to actually get them to come over.

Just know that you will have chicks do this to you if employing this strategy

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're making this harder than it needs to be.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think some women have the rule of "meet in a public place first" in their head. Although your offer is technically a public place, they are scared it might be a dark back alley somewhere and you are setting them up to rape/rob/murder them.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Present it as an option "There's parking near mine if that's helpful." but don't arrange like "Let's meet at mine/near mine."

That way if she genuinely wants to use the parking there she can. But she won't feel like you're setting up some kind of sinister ambush.

Also I think if you don't invite her back to yours until after the date, it has more impact. She knows you like her if you invite her back after a date. If you've already invited her before the date it doesn't feel like it means anything.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Present it as an option "There's parking near mine if that's helpful." but don't arrange like "Let's meet at mine/near mine."

That way if she genuinely wants to use the parking there she can. But she won't feel like you're setting up some kind of sinister ambush.

Also I think if you don't invite her back to yours until after the date, it has more impact. She knows you like her if you invite her back after a date. If you've already invited her before the date it doesn't feel like it means anything.
∆∆ this

Some women are going to only hear you say "park at my house so we can have sex after" and be turned off.

Present it as an option and let them choose. "The area around my house is safe and hah parking. If you want to meet there I can drive is both, otherwise we can meet at the restaurant. Pick your poison"

foolyoufool

Don Juan
Reaction score
∆∆ this

Some women are going to only hear you say "park at my house so we can have sex after" and be turned off.

Present it as an option and let them choose. "The area around my house is safe and hah parking. If you want to meet there I can drive is both, otherwise we can meet at the restaurant. Pick your poison"
That's a good idea I'll do this from now on. How do you recommend I proceed?

foolyoufool

Don Juan
Reaction score

Thank you this is great advice. How do you recommend I proceed with this girl?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The one that hasn't replied yet? Wait for her to reply.

Whatever the reply, just take her out as normal. If she doesn't reply, move on to the next one and do it differently next time.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she knows you prior then it's a fine suggestion (perhaps even a good one)

If You're just meeting (you got the date off a 5 minute cold approach, craigslist, OLD, tinder, blind date/setup, etc.) Then it's best to meet her in a neutral public location full of witnesses so that you establish that youre johnny bravo and not johnny the homicidal maniac

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nothing you can do to save what was and, truthfully, she's a b1tch for ghosting you. It shows her immaturity level. Leave her be and move on.