Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is "Law and Order" an insensitive term to use?

Is "Law and Order" an insensitive term?

• Total voters

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This kind of thought process is generational. The younger generation has a different thought process as they grew up with the internet and acceptance of differences were more widely accepted compared to previous times.
The comedian Hasan Minaj said it the best. The older generation did what it took to survive, the younger generation wants to live.

But then I can't help but to laugh everytime I have to call T-Mobile customer support and there's clearly an Indian dude with a heavy accent that tells me his name is Alex. LOL
Alex Williams at that.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men can be sapiosexual as well. A woman looks even more beautiful to you and desireable thru actions and displays of intelligence.

I know what you mean about that agenda. So Google did a salary survey on themselves and found on average for the same job that the female gender was payed slightly more.

Working in corporate America i know for a fact Human Resources wouldn't allow a salary disparity based on gender to exist. So any arguments saying otherwise is bull.

Do we need to think about this every millisecond of our lives?. When we are hunting, working on cars, watching football, in the bar, in the weight room, by ourselves or with a group.
I agree with you about men that can be sapiosexual. All I'm saying is that is a term just like many other terms lately that has been created by females and that's what's annoying. What's wrong with people just saying they are looking for someone smart? And I find it ironic that the same gals that say they are sapiosexual are on the dating apps swiping left on most guys based solely on their looks. Hypocritical if you ask me.

Google had many women controversies so they are pretty much enslaved to the government and females right now. Females, simps, beta losers walked off the job to force their agendas on them while ago to have them conform to females through social pressures. Really pitiful and soon those same simps that participated in the walkout and protest is going to be working like a dog and enslaved by the same females they helped out as they will end up being their bosses.

As for Human Resources, that was solely created by females and men that are pvssy's initially but then companies uses that for liability protection now.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you about men that can be sapiosexual. All I'm saying is that is a term just like many other terms lately that has been created by females and that's what's annoying. What's wrong with people just saying they are looking for someone smart? And I find it ironic that the same gals that say they are sapiosexual are on the dating apps swiping left on most guys based solely on their looks. Hypocritical if you ask me.

Google had many women controversies so they are pretty much enslaved to the government and females right now. Females, simps, beta losers walked off the job to force their agendas on them while ago to have them conform to females through social pressures. Really pitiful and soon those same simps that participated in the walkout and protest is going to be working like a dog and enslaved by the same females they helped out as they will end up being their bosses.

As for Human Resources, that was solely created by females and men that are pvssy's initially but then companies uses that for liability protection now.
Wow. Never knew the history on HR. So i thought they thought leadership based upon gender is not a good thing?.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. Never knew the history on HR. So i thought they thought leadership based upon gender is not a good thing?.
Well not officially. It's what you want to believe and who you ask. But if you observe HR throughout the last 30-40 years and the fact that women work mostly in HR, it has mostly benefited them and their causes. So it may have started back in the early 1900's as one thing(personnel administration) in the USA but it has manifested into something else over the years. Now HR is just liability management for the company.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The attendants were Middle Eastern. In the grand scheme of things these are micro aggressions so very subtle and not serious enough to ruin a day. Was just making the point they exist. Maybe as @Lookatu says, women are the ones making a huge deal out of it.
That's because you they are from men so they don't count. It's not like a hot babe is giving you attitude. When you are in a dry-spell then if the micro aggression is coming from a woman then it's registered as a non-verbal rejection. I know it's mixing apples and oranges for me to go there, but I don't care about micro-aggressions from men. If a hot woman is giving you attitude or a micro-aggression and you are in a dry-spell for a long-time and are thirsty then it's more relevant.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's because you they are from men so they don't count. It's not like a hot babe is giving you attitude. When you are in a dry-spell then if the micro aggression is coming from a woman then it's registered as a non-verbal rejection. I know it's mixing apples and oranges for me to go there, but I don't care about micro-aggressions from men. If a hot woman is giving you attitude or a micro-aggression and you are in a dry-spell for a long-time and are thirsty then it's more relevant.
Women are d@mn near psychic when it comes to identifying men under a dry spell..... that's why it's virtually impossible for guys to fake an abundance mentality.....

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Micro aggressions right...stuff like going into a bar and being ignored from the bar girls till you call them cause you're skinny and beta looking?

It's called getting feedbacks according to what your vibes, just like when a homeless people comes toward you and you speed up your pace.

Everyone is very sensitive when stuff happens to them while feel there is nothing wrong when its them doing the same.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ll give a recent example. In New Jersey, we cant pump our own fuel (state law), so attendants do it for us. It’s first come first serve. I’ve had attendants walk right past the hood of my car to go try and service white women on the complete opposite side of the gas station despite them just pulling in. Of course I get out of the car and say something. Am I invisible?
Maybe they were simps?

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe they were simps?
It's possible, but I tend to think that we as men hardwired to accommodate women before other men.....

I must admit that I personally give a bigger tip to waitresses than waiters.... and I especially give bigger tips to pretty waitresses over homely-looking waitresses...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's possible, but I tend to think that we as men hardwired to accommodate women before other men.....
This could be the case over the gas attendent being racist. Kinda reminds me of Dave Chappelle's keeping it real skit when one assumes the wrong thing... Lol

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on who is hearing it?
There is indeed a disconnect when Party A uses "Law and Order" in one context, but Party B misunderstands or misconstrues Party A's meaning to something totally different - this is a form of spinning someone's words to further a narrative...