Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is "Law and Order" an insensitive term to use?

Is "Law and Order" an insensitive term?

• Total voters

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, but I'm not a pu$$y.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends what the law is and how, specifically, order is being maintained.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it is used to frame peaceful protests against unjust police killings, or any peaceful protest in general if the political views are different from the authority making this claim as a pretext to a violent repression then I would say it is. Any other framings is fine. Totalitiarian governments are very much into law and order.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much sensitivity, especially in America that is infecting the rest of the world. It's pretty pathetic personally.

Pretty soon it's going to be a crime to stare at a girl for more than a few seconds, or they would be able to report it as visual sexual assault.

Everything in the US is moving towards the feminist agenda/narrative.

I just saw a news piece on "micro-aggressions" and guess what? Everyone that was affected by that was females.

My $.02

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much sensitivity, especially in America that is infecting the rest of the world. It's pretty pathetic personally.

Pretty soon it's going to be a crime to stare at a girl for more than a few seconds, or they would be able to report it as visual sexual assault.

Everything in the US is moving towards the feminist agenda/narrative.

I just saw a news piece on "micro-aggressions" and guess what? Everyone that was affected by that was females.

My $.02
"Micro aggressions"" means its illegal to feel physically dominant around her and she must feel more masculine. Basically outlawing men secure in their masculinity.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, that’s not true. All minorities experience micro aggressions.

I’ll give a recent example. In New Jersey, we cant pump our own fuel (state law), so attendants do it for us. It’s first come first serve. I’ve had attendants walk right past the hood of my car to go try and service white women on the complete opposite side of the gas station despite them just pulling in. Of course I get out of the car and say something. Am I invisible?

I also had about a dozen pointless traffic stops that never result in a ticket. I’ve been pulled over for expired registration in a rental car (it obviously wasn’t expired).

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I’ll give a recent example. In New Jersey, we cant pump our own fuel (state law), so attendants do it for us. It’s first come first serve. I’ve had attendants walk right past the hood of my car to go try and service white women on the complete opposite side of the gas station despite them just pulling in. Of course I get out of the car and say something. Am I invisible?

I also had about a dozen pointless traffic stops that never result in a ticket. I’ve been pulled over for expired registration in a rental car (it obviously wasn’t expired).
What was the no pumping your own fuel really about? I worked there for 6 months.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s just an old law they won’t change because that would mean less jobs. And NJ is the land of suburban women, so they don’t want to do that shvt anyway.
What used to gall me is they expected a tip.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I can see that but it seems to hit the females the hardest. Guys just like you did, actually do and say something where as females will keep it bottled up(at least most of them). And all these new damn terms are made up by females.

Back in the day, it would've just been part of racism and leave it at that.

Now the feminist and their narratives have all these sub category words for everything. It's really becoming annoying and hard to keep up with. Colorism, Texturism, Sapiosexual, Demisexual, etc... Fvck that...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see that but it seems to hit the females the hardest. Guys just like you did, actually do and say something where as females will keep it bottled up(at least most of them). And all these new damn terms are made up by females.

Now the feminist and their narratives have all these sub category words for everything. It's really becoming annoying and hard to keep up with. Colorism, Texturism, Sapiosexual, Demisexual, etc... Fvck that...
Sapiosexual just means displays of hi intelligence gets their juices flowing

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s just an old law they won’t change because that would mean less jobs. And NJ is the land of suburban women, so they don’t want to do that shvt anyway.
Is it also illegal to do your own mechanic work?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Theyre different than us. Women aren’t confrontational so they rely on other means like manipulation and deception. That’s just how they’re wired.

As for the OP topic, “law and order” taken at face value is fine. The term in context was coined by Richard Nixon to wink wink about drug related crime in inner cities.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That's interesting. Was the people at the New Jersey gas station white people or minorities themselves? Do you experience micro-aggressions from white people, or from ethnics or other blacks? I find I experience most microaggressions from ethnics because I think they have a racial inferiority complex. Are the police also white or are they ethnics? Too many ethnics in a position of power try to suck up to white people and they behave stupidly, thinking they are impressing their white counter-parts, but are in fact bringing down their own race.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sapiosexual just means displays of hi intelligence gets their juices flowing
Yes I looked it up when I first encountered it but point being these are all terms created by feminists and to support/further their agenda. That's my beef with it.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's interesting. Was the people at the New Jersey gas station white people or minorities themselves? Do you experience micro-aggressions from white people, or from ethnics or other blacks? I find I experience most microaggressions from ethnics because I think they have a racial inferiority complex. Are the police also white or are they ethnics? Too many ethnics in a position of power try to suck up to white people and they behave stupidly, thinking they are impressing their white counter-parts, but are in fact bringing down their own race.
The attendants were Middle Eastern. In the grand scheme of things these are micro aggressions so very subtle and not serious enough to ruin a day. Was just making the point they exist. Maybe as @Lookatu says, women are the ones making a huge deal out of it.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too many ethnics in a position of power try to suck up to white people and they behave stupidly, thinking they are impressing their white counter-parts, but are in fact bringing down their own race.
This kind of thought process is generational. The younger generation has a different thought process as they grew up with the internet and acceptance of differences were more widely accepted compared to previous times.
The comedian Hasan Minaj said it the best. The older generation did what it took to survive, the younger generation wants to live.

But then I can't help but to laugh everytime I have to call T-Mobile customer support and there's clearly an Indian dude with a heavy accent that tells me his name is Alex. LOL

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I looked it up when I first encountered it but point being these are all terms created by feminists and to support/further their agenda. That's my beef with it.
Men can be sapiosexual as well. A woman looks even more beautiful to you and desireable thru actions and displays of intelligence.

I know what you mean about that agenda. So Google did a salary survey on themselves and found on average for the same job that the female gender was payed slightly more.

Working in corporate America i know for a fact Human Resources wouldn't allow a salary disparity based on gender to exist. So any arguments saying otherwise is bull.

Do we need to think about this every millisecond of our lives?. When we are hunting, working on cars, watching football, in the bar, in the weight room, by ourselves or with a group.