Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

is it wrong to date a chick in her 26-30?

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I am 15yrs older than her.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nein.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
picard said:

Its wrong only if with some little more work you could get chicks in the 18-25 range.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regardless of a man's age, it's only wrong to date a girl under 18 only by arbitrary legal standards. By the natural order standards, it is only wrong to date a girl who's premenstrual and not physically and mentally sexually developed or let say under about 15 years old as a generality.

If a girl is over 18 years old and is interested in you and you are interested in her regardless of your age then of course it's not wrong. It's only wrong to the haters of male sexuality in society. It is wrong for a younger guy say in his 20's to date older women say 30's and 40's though as is being gay but society says that it's OK .

26-30? Why woukld any guy want one older than that? Women don't improve or mature after 26. They just get older and more messed up.

Three

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. I was about to number close a girl 20 years younger than me the other night in a bar. She couldn't believe I was as old as I am. But, her "friend" hustled her out of the bar before I could proceed...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
picard said:

You've got to be kidding (asking this question, that is.)

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
picard said:
well my friend said she is seems too young for me.
I see someone is a little jealous of you :)

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Picard,
No its never wrong,15-17 years is not too big an age gap....but tie a knot in it ,because they are all hard wired to want marriage,and/or kids...that's really not on,been there done that.....So,only do it on the basis that the relationship has a use by date,and don't try too hard to hold her when she decides,enough is enough....Not being judgemental,but every Woman,just like you,has the right to achieve her only tangible reason for being on the planet...Keep spinning Plates,so the inevitable parting doesn't hurt too much....

I believe I have found the perfect solution.....Educated Chinese Women,from a good Social background....They rarely stray,stay slim,are highly intelligent,and at your age look 30'ish.....also they have been raised to believe they are born to serve,and find joy in that service,again,to generalise,they seem to have no higher libido than their Western counterparts,but do it on demand quite cheerfully,as a chore maybe?but does it matter what colour the Cat is if it catches Mice?

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Three said:
LOL. I was about to number close a girl 20 years younger than me the other night in a bar. She couldn't believe I was as old as I am. But, her "friend" hustled her out of the bar before I could proceed...
You can't get the hottie until you appease the nottie.

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In the bible, Noah was over 100 years old when his wife/gf had her first kid.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Its wrong only if with some little more work you could get chicks in the 18-25 range.
or 16 or 17 based on your location's laws.