Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it worth buying some Dow Jones, Tesla, big company stocks who right now seem way underpriced..?

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not think tesla will reach its 900$ price peak. We are at the end of the economic cycle, and tesla is following the cycle of the JDU's, RCA, and other bubble names of their respective times. I will be looking to short via call spreads or maybe just short the stock itself with tight stops since everything will be volatile for a while here.
damn talk about being wrong - its currently sitting well over 2000 its pre-split price. The price short term is a bit bullish, but the market is a bit choppy and there are better movers out there for now.

Never underestimate a bubble stock.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also highlights the importance of guesswork vs reality - always let the stock market do the talking and not what a 'family investor', bank or other financial professional tell you to do. People have so many opinions about what 'should' happen with ego's and profits on the line, but the only thing that matters is what the market is telling you.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those of you even considering buying stock need to take a hard look at the next year; inflation is going to SKYROCKET, they have been printing all sorts of money.

Assets will retain their value through inflation unless whatever you bought into crashes... Real estate seems to be safest bet for now but who knows even about that
No, that is not accurate. The U.S. hasn’t had inflation problems in 50 years. The bigger problem is deflation. It is Always deflation as a bigger concern during recessions.