Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it worth buying some Dow Jones, Tesla, big company stocks who right now seem way underpriced..?

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean, I don;t think Dow Jones or Tesla and similar sized companies are going anywhere, they are probably gonna bounce back even stronger after this so what is some stock you guys think I should be buying right now? Am talking smaller amounts, 50 dollars, 100 dollars tops.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you think a cash furnace like Tesla is a good idea to buy when we're about to enter a down cycle/deflationary period?

The blood hasn't even started flowing in the streets yet.

Georgepithyou

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do your research in stocks, the market and the buisnesses themselves before you invest anything

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not think tesla will reach its 900$ price peak. We are at the end of the economic cycle, and tesla is following the cycle of the JDU's, RCA, and other bubble names of their respective times. I will be looking to short via call spreads or maybe just short the stock itself with tight stops since everything will be volatile for a while here.

bcude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean, I don;t think Dow Jones or Tesla and similar sized companies are going anywhere, they are probably gonna bounce back even stronger after this so what is some stock you guys think I should be buying right now? Am talking smaller amounts, 50 dollars, 100 dollars tops.
This is dangerous thinking, because it's based on what you think should happen.
I don't like to do predictions but i do can tell you for a fact that the companies that "should" bounce back the strongest are not the ones who actually do it in the end.
About 25% of the companies that earned themselves leader status in the past bulltrend will be leaders again. Meaning most of them will not.
There is nothing in the stock market that says that a seemingly great company should come back to previous levels just because it dropped alot. Alot of beginners fall into this trap. With that said, fundamentally strong companies will always do well. Look for them and let the price tell you which ones to buy.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys what would be a good points level to buy the S&P 500?

@bcude @BeExcellent @logicallefty @guru1000 @logicallefty @Ohso-Phresh @RickTheToad @synergy1
@switch7

Got my main cash in an offshore account. But investment options r rubbish in that country.

I have found out I can buy the vanguard S&P500 from there.

I don't know enough about the US market to buy individual shares.

Will hold and add for at least a year not a speculative play. Not about buying the bottom but I don't want to buy the slide either

Last edited:

logicallefty

Reaction score
@synergy1 I've been day trading the S&P 500 with the SPXL (bullish) and SPXS (bearish) 3x ETFs. Never any overnight holds. Day trading is about price action. Longer term holds are more about fundamentals and honestly the way the markets have been lately I couldn't even begin to tell you right now when a good time would be to enter for the long term. If I was going to make my best guess I would say once the news starts coming out of people going back to work. I don't think anyone knows how to catch the bottom with precision, nor does anyone know right now if we have already hit the lowest bottom we are going to see. We LIKELY have, but who knows.

Bible_Belt

Banned
Reaction score
I am an eternal bear, but regardless of what side you take right now, look at hedging with options. If you want to go long the market, buy some puts, too, in case you are wrong. I think the best position right now would be a straddle, long puts and long calls. You make money if the market makes a big move in either direction. The only way you lose is if things stay flat from here. I don't think anyone sees that happening.