“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Is it too early?

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2002
Messages
907
Reaction score
2
Ok about a week ago this girl started show interest in me and started flirting with me in class quite a bit. One bad thing is one of her best friends and I are enemies. But I'm not gonna let that stop me I'm just afraid she'll like put in the bad word. Ok my main question is is it too early after about a week of flirting to ask her to lunch and stuff? If I do then she'll know I have interest in me and I don't want her to just suddenly turn cold.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Kelso

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Age
40
A week? Go for it. Just don't come off to strong but at the same time keep it cool. ;)
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
No it's not. But understand what sh*t you're getting into. Best friends that you don't like call for her choosing between them and you when she has the choice who to be with. They can be ****ing problems. I've dealt with this situation twice by seducing the best friend while I was dating the other.

Lik
 

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by LikRetsam
No it's not. But understand what sh*t you're getting into. Best friends that you don't like call for her choosing between them and you when she has the choice who to be with. They can be ****ing problems. I've dealt with this situation twice by seducing the best friend while I was dating the other.

Lik
Yeah, that's just gay.
Number 1a, don't fake interest in a girl to get with her friend. It's just wasted effort because...

Number 1b - In 5 years, you'll look back and realize in the however many weeks or months you spent trying to sneak in with this girl and disarm the friend, you could have been loving life, having a great time, playing sports, watching tv, chilling out, joking, relaxing, getting good grades, etc. etc...basically ENJOYING LIFE.

But who am I to say, you know - it's your life, do with it what you please. But don't disrespect yourself by being a lowlife.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Never gave mixed signals.. just seduced ;-p.

These issues are a real ***** and yeah, if it doesn't work out right you would have spent way too much time on that. By way too much time, I mean way too much wasted time. It's a real ****ing pain guy so if you havn't ever dealt with it, I don't suggest you do. You can, but realise that it's going to be a B*TCH.

If you have to go really out of your way for this to work, then drop it.

Lik
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top