"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Is It too dangerous to date her?

Joined
Mar 29, 2019
Messages
18
Reaction score
10
Age
30
I’ve heard it said that it’s best to separate family and relationships until... you get engaged/married. But I was wondering if dating my soon to be sister in law’s maid of honor is too close. I ask because if she’s close to her, they will share everything and my brothers fiancé will share everything with my brother. What do you guys think?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
I’ve heard it said that it’s best to separate family and relationships until... you get engaged/married. But I was wondering if dating my soon to be sister in law’s maid of honor is too close. I ask because if she’s close to her, they will share everything and my brothers fiancé will share everything with my brother. What do you guys think?
Afraid she will tell your sister how small you are or how terrible you are in the bedroom or something??
 

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
I’ve heard it said that it’s best to separate family and relationships until... you get engaged/married. But I was wondering if dating my soon to be sister in law’s maid of honor is too close. I ask because if she’s close to her, they will share everything and my brothers fiancé will share everything with my brother. What do you guys think?
Shoot your shot, but don’t be desperate or needy. Dating in a circle like that can be tricky, especially once you combine friend and family circles like here.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
I’ve heard it said that it’s best to separate family and relationships until... you get engaged/married. But I was wondering if dating my soon to be sister in law’s maid of honor is too close. I ask because if she’s close to her, they will share everything and my brothers fiancé will share everything with my brother. What do you guys think?
Dont worry about this.
Go for it w/e happens happens.
Used to date the sister of my brothers gf idgaf.
 
Joined
Mar 29, 2019
Messages
18
Reaction score
10
Age
30
Shoot your shot, but don’t be desperate or needy. Dating in a circle like that can be tricky, especially once you combine friend and family circles like here.
Yeah that’s the thing. It can be tricky. I try to avoid combing family and relationships but I’ll we’ll see how it goes. I’m taking her out this weekend.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
Depends what you're after. If you intend to have a serious relationship I'd say go for it. If you already know it's something short term or to just bang her then tread carefully unless you don't give a fvck.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Depends what you're after. If you intend to have a serious relationship I'd say go for it. If you already know it's something short term or to just bang her then tread carefully unless you don't give a fvck.
This
 
Joined
Mar 29, 2019
Messages
18
Reaction score
10
Age
30
As a woman, I suggest you err on the side of caution. Essentially you are going out with your SIL's very best friend, in the whole world (next to her husband). That translates into anything bad you do to your date, you are also doing to your SIL. Literally, that is how she will take it. If you treat her bad, your SIL will hold it against you, for a long time to come. She'll try to triangulate your brother into joining her feelings against you. Seriously. Whether or not your brother would side with you or his new wife, does not matter. Just do not even put him in that situation.

See the woman for drinks and have fun. Be super clear that intents are conveyed clearly. No drunk ONS. She is not one to pump and dump. If seeking a possible LTR...then check it out. When you are clear she is not a match for MUTUAL fun or more...be really straight with her in respectful way. Realize when you dump her/ move on whatever words you say or text her are going to repeated to your SIL, your brother, and likely more. Always be straight with her. Absolutely do not ghost her.

Family and holiday gatherings will always be around. Don't let the desire for some quick fun, create hurt feelings, that get pinned on for you, forever more. Again, I say enjoy your time with her but with this one err on the side of caution.
Yup I agree with all this. Ill just focus on having fun this weekend and be cautious. I don’t think I’m gonna continue though and be as clear as possible with no bad blood.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top