Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it the norm for a girl to have 25+ sex partners...

Cry For Love

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont forget that the average number of (hetero) sex partners of women must be equal to that of men. One extra sex partner for women adds one extra to men too

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Int the grand total scheme of things that is correct, but dont forget that 10% of guys are banging 80% of the women, or some figure like that, so if most girls average around ten partners, then most guys will average around five, with a few exceptions with 30 or 40 under their belt, which are giving the chicks higher numbers in general.

Int his day and age, 25 guys in early twenties is probably just a little above normal, imo.

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dont worry about whats "normal." because you dont know who decided whats to be considered normal. they most likely dont have your best interests in mind or even know who you are or what you want.

you should be asking, do I want a girl whos had 25+ sex partners?

you will or wont.. and thats all that matters in the end. just because some guys are ok with it doesnt mean you have to. personally, today it could be considered normal yet i know thats a girl who is only good for one thing.

-SLB

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guys is kinda dangerous just to label a girl slutty based on numbers with no context to explain her...
who is more slutty out of these?
1- a girl who has slept with 25 guys but is descreete about it, (one guy at a time,) nice down to earth attitude, honest...etc... (uses protection well) enjoys new partners and is upfront about it, no games

2- or a girl who has only slept with only 10 guys (each of those guys many many times over a number of years), but goes round flirting and grinding with every man like an attention wh.ore, has a bit.chy attitude as well (goes bareback often and guzzles cu.m) also uses sex as a tool to get her way and keep the guys hanging around

it all depends on the situation

again like it is for guys the number of partners is kinda pointless, unless you have an ego about it, which is stupid

Sir Psycho Sexy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly I consider that a lot...and probably pass on her for that reason alone. But thats just me.

kingsam said:
1- a girl who has slept with 25 guys but is descreete about it, (one guy at a time,) nice down to earth attitude, honest...etc... (uses protection well) enjoys new partners and is upfront about it, no games

2- or a girl who has only slept with only 10 guys (each of those guys many many times over a number of years), but goes round flirting and grinding with every man like an attention wh.ore, has a bit.chy attitude as well (goes bareback often and guzzles cu.m) also uses sex as a tool to get her way and keep the guys hanging around
Interesting way to put it. Personality plays a big role because if I had to choose between those two examples it would be the first girl.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sir Psycho Sexy said:
Interesting way to put it. Personality plays a big role because if I had to choose between those two examples it would be the first girl.
Yeh the 1st girl is definitely better! But this was an extreme example

But I was trying to make an example to guys that numbers never really tell the story...and you have to look deeper, as its never black and white

relationships are very qualitative, so looking at it in a quantitavely(sp?) is often misleadingly unclear...

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kingsam said:
guys is kinda dangerous just to label a girl slutty based on numbers with no context to explain her...

it all depends on the situation

again like it is for guys the number of partners is kinda pointless, unless you have an ego about it, which is stupid
"Context" , my a$$. IF a woman in her early twenties has had sex with 25 guys, then it follows that she made a decision to remove her panties and spread 'em 25 times. "Context" is nonsense .
Frankly I would regard a woman of my age as a slvtt if she has fukked 25 men .
Secondly women always understate their " number" and cleverly discount the sum total of their true sexual encounters. Those handjobs, and the BJs in carparks are never included.

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it always hilarious that these threads exist, and how lots and lots of SoSuave members rage of the amount of bed partners chicks have had. Aren't we in turn doing the same thing? Would a girl make the same considerations as the people who respond in this thread do?

I've bagged an above average amount of girls, does this make me a sl*t? In a sense, if we mark a girl a sl*t if she had the same amount of guys as we had girls, then we are too. I find it strange how guys with a lifestyle that can be summed up as "let's bag as many chicks as we can" suddenly get all very hostile when a girl did the same thing.

Just think of it, even if the numbers are right(10% of the guys bang 80% of the chicks), then you'll find only 20% of the girls that haven't banged a lot, are inexperienced or won't put out till they have a ring. So, why do you rage over this, when you aim to bag as many as possible?

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cuz we're dudes. 'Nuff said.

And... the other 20 % are ugly/fat.

AlmostThere!

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Korrupt said:
Guys have to actually put in work for sex.
That's my opinion also. If a girl ****ed 25 guys and she's only 21...it just shows she's a nasty ho.

Girls have the upper hand in many areas of dating and relationships. But this is one thing which makes being a woman not so thrilling.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I rarely see good looking women out without guys who are clearly with them, or a continuous stream of guys hitting on them, and they get their pick. And this happens every single night they go out, which for young attractive women is multiple times a week.

I don't think 25 sexual partners for a moderately attractive 21-24 year old woman is a high estimate. In fact, I think it's very conservative. Assuming she started having sex when she was 15, that's only 3-5 guys a year. Think about all the boyfriends, FWBs, summer/winter break flings, spring break hookups, 1 night stands, etc, it really adds up.

And I'm willing to bet that women in general have had far more sexual partners than men of the same age. There are more men than women, and men want sex much more than women do, so they have TONS more options than we do. Also, there are a few very attractive guys out there who are having sex with most of the moderately to very attractive women, leaving the rest to fight over the scraps.

Sir Psycho Sexy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SandHawk said:
I find it strange how guys with a lifestyle that can be summed up as "let's bag as many chicks as we can" suddenly get all very hostile when a girl did the same thing.
Valid point but OP never said hes trying to "bag" as many chicks as he can. Is he not allowed to have standards for the women he dates? Too many guys here are willing to get with ugly, dumb, b1tchy, fat, slvtty women. :nono:

To each his own... but I suggest some self-respect.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kerpal said:
I don't think 25 sexual partners for a moderately attractive 21-24 year old woman is a high estimate. In fact, I think it's very conservative. Assuming she started having sex when she was 15, that's only 3-5 guys a year. Think about all the boyfriends, FWBs, summer/winter break flings, spring break hookups, 1 night stands, etc, it really adds up.

I agree.

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL.... it´s norm my asss...Most guys here really need to get a clue.. The community really put´s a lot of sh*t in your head... "all women are sl*ts" "1% of the guys are banging 99%" of the women an stuff like that are really a joke.... only one who lives behind his computer thinks that. You might say that perhaps it´s me that doesn´t want to handle the truth that most women are evil..but please I know better. I´m tired of this lol...

Also drop that **** about existing more men than women, that even if it is true regarding the statistics, it´s almost irrelevant, check this instead of parroting everything that is said on the community : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Sex_ratio_below_15_per_country_smooth.png

The only good advice on pick up /Dj community, is "BE a man".... forget everything else.