"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Is it safe to say that most guys are here are introverts im a intj

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,021
Reaction score
1,889
Age
42
Location
Florida
yeah I’m an ESTP because I concluded that my dominant functions were extroverted sensing and introverted thinking. I’ve also struggled with introverted intuition my whole life too. This sounds difficult to figure out, but using deductive reasoning simplifies the process. The whole point of the MBTI letters is to formulate a book cover for the whole process because it’s not sexy to say I’m extroverted sensing dominant. If I were to purely go by the tests than I wouldn’t get an ESTP, i’d get ISTP or INTJ more than likely.

Is science the end all be all for you? We are literally on a pickup artist forum. Is every decision in your life backed by science? Again, it’s easier to rule out a lot of functions from deductive reasoning to get a good idea of where you are at. For example, I knew right off the bat I wasn’t an ESFJ, ISFJ, ISFP,ESFP, INFJ, ENFJ, ISTJ, ESTJ,INTP, INFP, ENFP, so that left me with ESTP, ISTP, ENTP, INTJ, and ENTJ.
Check out socionics, I gave you a link to the ESTp profile.

If something is not scientific, it doesn't mean that it is not true; read what I said carefully. With that said, if a theory lacks concrete evidence, I'm going to call it out
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

eli77

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
2,701
Reaction score
595
Location
Miami fl
Socionics is a better system than MBTI; Socionics is a better interpretation of Carl Jung's work. That said, there is a lack of scientific backing.
Post more information like website.
 

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,021
Reaction score
1,889
Age
42
Location
Florida
They're mentally incapable of it.

I've asked socionics types for sources before and got jack ****.
It sounds like you are entitled for me to give you information

Post more information like website.
Here's the website


Here's INTj profile:

 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top