Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it safe to say that most guys are here are introverts im a intj

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Took the test twice. Once online and once formally

Online: INFJ

Formally: INFP

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
INTJ when I tested... for years I thought I might be bi polar. Could go out... have a blast.. be “extroverted” then would feel like I had the life sucked out of me for a week or so... would need to be alone and didn’t want to socialize. My best friend is an extreme extrovert and i need very long breaks from him .. he doesn’t get it

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm an extrovert 100%

I don't think personality means much

Parallelophone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Online tests ain't the way, and anyone on this forum who believes in the complexities of making yourself into a competent Don Juan should know that. If not outright dismiss MBTI as bull****.

If you've met an extrovert, a true extrovert, you'll know what an extrovert is and whether you are among them.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Introvert more and more as i get older.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
INTJ when I tested... for years I thought I might be bi polar. Could go out... have a blast.. be “extroverted” then would feel like I had the life sucked out of me for a week or so... would need to be alone and didn’t want to socialize. My best friend is an extreme extrovert and i need very long breaks from him .. he doesn’t get it
My girlfriend is the same way. Seeing her with groups of people would make you think she is very extroverted. But she can only take it in small does. Then she needs to go home and recharge. This is a common thing. I've read about it.

Reaction score
I'm an ESTP. I either have women that love me or hate me. If you are an INTJ then are basically Elon Musk and need to stay away from bars and clubs like the plague. INTJs probably have it the hardest out of the types because they have the smallest and hardest market to access.

Sleeperhead

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you identify as?
INTP

Anti-social outcast. Hate people and most of my time is spent alone thinking to myself about how to get ahead in life, yet im here procrastinating on this forum. It's pretty cool.