Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it safe to say that most guys are here are introverts im a intj

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
INTJ when I tested... for years I thought I might be bi polar. Could go out... have a blast.. be “extroverted” then would feel like I had the life sucked out of me for a week or so... would need to be alone and didn’t want to socialize. My best friend is an extreme extrovert and i need very long breaks from him .. he doesn’t get it
Why do you think it's hard to maintain the extrovert vibe, does it it just get to be too much to match other extroverts, Is that even what you're tryna do at these events? Or do you just rather sit it out sometimes and just do things you like to do?

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I am a beta male cuck, if I get enough good boy points my wife's boyfriend will let me play with the Nintendo Switch!

I also enjoy browsing Reddit while sipping on my SOY juice!

Gedmun

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm an ESTP. I either have women that love me or hate me. If you are an INTJ then are basically Elon Musk and need to stay away from bars and clubs like the plague. INTJs probably have it the hardest out of the types because they have the smallest and hardest market to access.
What do you mean by smallest and hardest market to access?

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AUTI

Reaction score
What do you mean by smallest and hardest market to access?
Y’all are the non sexy nerds while INTPS & ENTPS are the more loveable nerds or Big Bang Type Nerds. Romantically you are compatible with INTPS & ENTPS, but good luck finding a female outside a college environment. Outside those types, the others will not find you sexy emotionally upon first meetings, so you will have to work on some manipulation tactics to overcome this

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys realize that there is a lack of science backing any of this up, with maybe the exception of extroversion vs introversion. The Big Five personality test has more backing.

Reaction score
You guys realize that there is a lack of science backing any of this up, with maybe the exception of extroversion vs introversion. The Big Five personality test has more backing.
I go by the cognitive functions which are Carl Jung’s work. The letters are more of a book cover.

Gedmun

Don Juan
Reaction score
Y’all are the non sexy nerds while INTPS & ENTPS are the more loveable nerds or Big Bang Type Nerds. Romantically you are compatible with INTPS & ENTPS, but good luck finding a female outside a college environment. Outside those types, the others will not find you sexy emotionally upon first meetings, so you will have to work on some manipulation tactics to overcome this
I won't falt you there mate I'm absolutely hopless at the whole romantic aspect of it all and I appreciate your advice.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Introvert/Extrovert is not a binary, it's a sliding scale.

I've had tests show that I'm 51% extroverted, which makes sense. Being around people doesn't drain me like it does hardcore introverts, and I don't shy away from personal interactions, but I despise being in or around large groups of people.

Reaction score
I won't falt you there mate I'm absolutely hopless at the whole romantic aspect of it all and I appreciate your advice.
You can still find a girl attracted to you, but just understand that you might not win the first two battles lol. You need to primarily aim for sex within the first 2 dates to get a girl's investment.

Reaction score
Introvert/Extrovert is not a binary, it's a sliding scale.

I've had tests show that I'm 51% extroverted, which makes sense. Being around people doesn't drain me like it does hardcore introverts, and I don't shy away from personal interactions, but I despise being in or around large groups of people.
This is why the letters are stupid and you go by the cognitive functions, they explain a much more complex definition of introversion and extroversion.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I go by the cognitive functions which are Carl Jung’s work. The letters are more of a book cover.
Socionics is a better system than MBTI; Socionics is a better interpretation of Carl Jung's work. That said, there is a lack of scientific backing.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why the letters are stupid and you go by the cognitive functions, they explain a much more complex definition of introversion and extroversion.
This is why professional psychologists think that Myers-Briggs is about as useful as a horoscope. It's more of an HR tool than a valid psych profile.

But extraversion is a pretty straighforward metric.

Reaction score
Socionics is a better system than MBTI; Socionics is a better interpretation of Carl Jung's work. That said, there is a lack of scientific backing.
how is it any better? I’m literally going by terms from his book psychological types.

Serenity

Reaction score
Took yet another test, seem to get a different result every time, turns out personality isn't as constant as some assume. Anyways, I got ENTP, but thinking and feeling is about 50/50 which is accurate. Extrovert is also accurate, no doubt there. I got weighted a lot towards intuitive which is inaccurate, I do a whole lot of sensing too. Got weighted heavily towards perceiving which is accurate.

So somewhere between ENTP, ESTP, ENFP and ESFP. So this way of sorting personalities isn't t very useful...

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how is it any better? I’m literally going by terms from his book psychological types.
It's been a long time since I've read any of that material. If I remember correctly, Myers and Briggs screwed up Jung's interpretation of the eight different cognitive processes. Aushra Augustinavichiute formulated a more concise interpretation of Jung during the time of the Soviet Union, hence socionics is not well known in the west. With all of that said, it's still lacks any scientific backing.

You're an ESTp right?

I think there is something that is going on regarding different cognitive processes in people, however, again, no one has figured out a scientific approach to figure these observations out.

Reaction score
It's been a long time since I've read any of that material. If I remember correctly, Myers and Briggs screwed up Jung's interpretation of the eight different cognitive processes. Aushra Augustinavichiute formulated a more concise interpretation of Jung during the time of the Soviet Union, hence socionics is not well known in the west. With all of that said, it's still lacks any scientific backing.

You're an ESTp right?

I think there is something that is going on regarding different cognitive processes in people, however, again, no one has figured out a scientific approach to figure these observations out.
yeah I’m an ESTP because I concluded that my dominant functions were extroverted sensing and introverted thinking. I’ve also struggled with introverted intuition my whole life too. This sounds difficult to figure out, but using deductive reasoning simplifies the process. The whole point of the MBTI letters is to formulate a book cover for the whole process because it’s not sexy to say I’m extroverted sensing dominant. If I were to purely go by the tests than I wouldn’t get an ESTP, i’d get ISTP or INTJ more than likely.

Is science the end all be all for you? We are literally on a pickup artist forum. Is every decision in your life backed by science? Again, it’s easier to rule out a lot of functions from deductive reasoning to get a good idea of where you are at. For example, I knew right off the bat I wasn’t an ESFJ, ISFJ, ISFP,ESFP, INFJ, ENFJ, ISTJ, ESTJ,INTP, INFP, ENFP, so that left me with ESTP, ISTP, ENTP, INTJ, and ENTJ.