Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it safe to ejaculate outside?

Borges

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have always had sex by ejaculating outside. I never used condoms with my partners. That's because the girls I've been with have always used the rhythm method and I haven't had to worry about it. However, I was talking to a doctor and he told me that there is a lot of risk of pregnancy even if I come outside. I have always been pretty confident in my method until this doctor scared me.

I would like to know if ejaculating outside is safe, if you have pregnant any girl using this method. Or if this doctor is too exaggerated.

I would really like to read your opinions and recommendations, my friends.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
However, I was talking to a doctor and he told me that there is a lot of risk of pregnancy even if I come outside.
Doctors are risk-averse pvssies. They won't give people the reality: risk of pregnancy is completely overblown.There is always a "risk" in the sense that nothing is foolproof. Even wearing a condom and nutting inside a girl who's on BC isn't foolproof. But, the odds of getting a girl pregnant by cumming on her body is low. And if you ovulation track on top of it...forget about it.

I raw dogged a girl for months on no BC and she never got preggo just because we ovulation tracked. It's not rocket science...women are literally incapable of getting pregnant except during ovulation and up to 48 hrs before it.

Borges

Don Juan
Reaction score
Doctors are risk-averse pvssies. They won't give people the reality: risk of pregnancy is completely overblown.There is always a "risk" in the sense that nothing is foolproof. Even wearing a condom and nutting inside a girl who's on BC isn't foolproof. But, the odds of getting a girl pregnant by cumming on her body is low. And if you ovulation track on top of it...forget about it.

I raw dogged a girl for months on no BC and she never got preggo just because we ovulation tracked. It's not rocket science...women are literally incapable of getting pregnant except during ovulation and up to 48 hrs before it.
Thank you so much for sharing your experience. You did track ovulation. But you penetrated her and then came outside in her body?

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Keep playing stupid games and you'll see what you'll win.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep playing stupid games and you'll see what you'll win.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. You did track ovulation. But you penetrated her and then came outside in her body?
Inside

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have always had sex by ejaculating outside. I never used condoms with my partners. That's because the girls I've been with have always used the rhythm method and I haven't had to worry about it. However, I was talking to a doctor and he told me that there is a lot of risk of pregnancy even if I come outside. I have always been pretty confident in my method until this doctor scared me.

I would like to know if ejaculating outside is safe, if you have pregnant any girl using this method. Or if this doctor is too exaggerated.

That is how I had sex with my ex wife, 100% if the time as I too was worried about getting her pregnant as I had no assets and was in a deep hole financially. She never got pregnant. Some part of me wish she did so I would not be so sour and have something to show for all that rather than feeling back to incel square one. I actually may never have a kid now. Oh well.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The doctor is right, the rhythm method is not safe. There's often semen in pre-***, so even if you don't ejaculate inside her, you can still impregnate her. This is basic biology as taught in most primary schools here.

If you don't want to impregnate a woman, don't have intercourse without a condom. Even if she swears she's on the pill.

On the upside, you can use her other holes without a risk. I don't think she can keep the semen in her mouth and put them in her vagina and impregnate herself, but if you want to minimise that risk, make sure she swallows by giving her a drink afterward.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The doctor is right, the rhythm method is not safe. There's often semen in pre-***, so even if you don't ejaculate inside her, you can still impregnate her. This is basic biology as taught in most primary schools here.

If you don't want to impregnate a woman, don't have intercourse without a condom. Even if she swears she's on the pill.

On the upside, you can use her other holes without a risk. I don't think she can keep the semen in her mouth and put them in her vagina and impregnate herself, but if you want to minimise that risk, make sure she swallows by giving her a drink afterward.
Sperm is only in precum if you've had a recent ejaculation.