Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it really as bad as this forum makes it?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Physical attraction is different from romantic attraction.

Physical attraction is superficial for the most part and fades pretty easily.

When she's crushing on you is different and much more sustainable.

If She's physically attracted to you then she will make out, sex ect but she doesn't like you on a deeper level, intimate level, you're just a hot guy she hooked up with.
Bull crap. Remember when a girl Friendzones you it means she’s not physically attracted to you? But yet you have a wonderful personality? Yeah, physical attraction is all that matters. Some woman fed you some bs sometime that you’re passing off here now and it’s a lie.

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
By "not attracted to you", in the first quote, then your speaking of romantic attraction. Not physical attraction. Of which I'm talking about. And what @espanish's girl felt towards him. Your saying if she was romantically attracted to him rather that just physically attracted to him, she'd look past his creepy comment.

To me this is just a rephrasing of the "high interest" (romantic attraction)/"low interest" (physical attraction) talk that goes on here.

As I've talked about before, high interest from girls above my SMV is very rare (I'm talking about legit 9s being in love with him upon first glance). It's mostly medium interest. Meaning what I say or do can screw things up with them. Luckily, as experience has shown me time and time again, physical attraction can be gateway drug to romantic attraction.
You made some good points

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
Your saying if she was romantically attracted to him rather that just physically attracted to him, she'd look past his creepy comment.
I'm not saying that specifically but yeah you get the point.

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
Bull crap. Remember when a girl Friendzones you it means she’s not physically attracted to you? But yet you have a wonderful personality? Yeah, physical attraction is all that matters. Some woman fed you some bs sometime that you’re passing off here now and it’s a lie.
The words personality never even came out my mouth, and I'm handsome so I never stressed nor cared about personality because I don't need it.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just because a girl made out with you doesn't mean she likes you.
It's funny that this is true. But it mostly applies to slvts and girls that are drunk or high.

I’ve had more negative experiences with women in person than I had when I was online.
So far in my experience, OLD women are either insufferably b!tchy or the most boring texters possible. And you only get a response from girls 1-3 points below the girls who'd give you the time of day in real life.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like the "friendzone" only happens to sub-8 normies with their looksmatch (esp with OLD) or higher. Chads and Sub-5s don't get friendzoned. Most game applies to beat friendzones are the normie range of 5-7s. It appears this zone suffers the most as sub-5s can just black-pill and zone-out since there is just nothing to lose by doing that and chads can be totally blue-pilled and still make it. It is also the range that is the most frustrating especially when it doesn't work out. You can see from the posts who fits into what. @Robert28 is a 5-6 normie, at best. @Striker_93 sounds like a chad (what is he doing on this board?). @devilkingx2 is definitely a normie too.
You can always tell people's reality with women and what tier they fit in by their posts. That's why there can't ever be agreement because there are divided realities.

Chuck Taylor

Banned
Reaction score
i just sent shawty a text message. it's been 38 minutes and still no reply. i think i pissed her off. stupid cvntbag! gah! women are so trifling. she's just an attention wh-re. what a waste of my time.

^ that's what some uh you sound like. Calm down.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like the "friendzone" only happens to sub-8 normies with their looksmatch (esp with OLD) or higher. Chads and Sub-5s don't get friendzoned. Most game applies to beat friendzones are the normie range of 5-7s. It appears this zone suffers the most as sub-5s can just black-pill and zone-out since there is just nothing to lose by doing that and chads can be totally blue-pilled and still make it. It is also the range that is the most frustrating especially when it doesn't work out. You can see from the posts who fits into what. @Robert28 is a 5-6 normie, at best. @Striker_93 sounds like a chad (what is he doing on this board?). @devilkingx2 is definitely a normie too.
You can always tell people's reality with women and what tier they fit in by their posts. That's why there can't ever be agreement because there are divided realities.
I’m more of a 6-7 mainly because of my fitness level and going by the girls I’ve dated in the past.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personality is important but it's less important than actually attracting her or at least meeting her standards with LMS. Then your personality comes into play after that.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would be happy to have made it to the upper end of normies, progress is progress. I'll get above 8 one day. Or at least a solid 7.5

I know the friendzone is real but I usually avoid it by being a sexual person, it causes girls who just want me in a boring box to stop talking to me.

I can understand your two different realities point because I've definitely seen users advise not trying to be sexual or initiate kino on the first date and letting the girl do that instead, to me that sounds like setting yourself up for the friendzone.

Last edited: