Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it really as bad as this forum makes it?

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
Everyone lives in their own reality, as in, everyone is not having the issues being described here, dating has not gotten harder, it's easy, at least in the circles I roam in and the people I'm around. This is the only place where I see these things being discussed, in the real world, with guys who's actually good with women are not having these issues nor complaining about it.

If youre not doing good with women it's more of a YOU thing then the "dating climate" changing or whatever other excuse you guys can come up with.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have objectively gotten worse over time. It's not just the forum.

Over the past 10 years I've watched wokeness/feminism turn some of my female friends into raging harpies that no one wants to be friends with or date.

But that said, a guy who maintains his masculinity is still going to get action simply because women aren't interested in male feminists or other types of weak men.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speak for yourself, when a girl really likes you, you can get away with anything, you can do no wrong in there eyes lol, unless of course these girls are not attracted to you.
That’s why you have to date young. The ones that have had 100 6’3 Chads run through them, their attraction scale is broken anyways.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speak for yourself, when a girl really likes you, you can get away with anything, you can do no wrong in there eyes lol, unless of course these girls are not attracted to you

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more time you spend on forums talking about women and watching videos about them, the more blackpilled you become.

This is then cured by going outside and talking to women, realizing the extreme cases that you're afraid of are very rare. Especially if you meet women in real life and not online.

It's hard to find the right balance between:
being aware of female nature and human nature so that you are not blindsided by BPD girls;
And becoming paranoid + jaded that every woman is Amber Heard or Jada Pinkett-Smith

Last edited:

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No,it’s not as bad as the forum makes it out to be.While women’s attitudes have gotten much worse,the principles governing attraction have remained the same.The problem is that most guys here have an unhealthy fixation with things they cannot control, and they allow these things to affect their perceptions of themselves as well as their approach to women.

I personally find that all I have to do if I want women is to put myself out there.They come around.And I’m no 6”4,blonde,blue eyed “Giga chad.”Most members of the forum are just investing their energy in the wrong places.

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
She didnt like him, he thought she did.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She didnt like him, he thought she did.
Cope. I do have a recent text exchange with a chick I ended up making out with but wasn't able to get out again, that I'll post for educational purposes. My own fault for going too direct ("can get away with anything"), only because I had a pua friend asking me for examples of texting sexually direct to post up on YouTube. While I only had boring "logistics texting" on my phone at the time.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more time you spend on forums talking about women and watching videos about them, the more blackpilled you become.

This is then cured by going outside and talking to women, realizing the extreme cases that you're afraid of are very rare. Especially if you meet women in real life and not online.

It's hard to find the right balance between:
being aware of female nature and human nature so that you are not blindsided by BPD girls;
And becoming paranoid + jaded that every woman is Amber Heard or Jada Pinkett-Smith

I’ve had more negative experiences with women in person than I had when I was online.

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
Cope. I do have a recent text exchange with a chick I ended up making out with but wasn't able to get out again, that I'll post for educational purposes. My own fault for going too direct ("can get away with anything"), only because I had a pua friend asking me for examples of texting sexually direct to post up on YouTube. While I only had boring "logistics texting" on my phone at the time.
just because a girl made out with you doesn't mean she likes you.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But, I have noticed this forum seems to have attracted an increasing number of black pillers and incels. It is frustrating to me because it seems almost no one is interested in advice on how to succeed and would prefer to rant and complain instead.
There is too many snowflakes these days... (Millennials, Gen Z hint hint...)

People love to complain instead of taking action because it is way easier than hold yourself accountable and change yourself which requires that you are willing to pay the price which sadly many isn't willing to do.
So they complain and moan instead.

Last edited:

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
You makeout with girls your not attracted to?
I make out with girl I find physically attractive enough for me, doesn't mean I'm crushing on them or I like them.

When you see strangers making out with eachother in the club it's not like they like eachother lol their strangers, they just find eachother cute or whatever, or their horny.

Just because I think she's cute doesn't mean I "like" her.

Yeah I would fvck her but doesn't mean I like her, come on now, this is basic high school sh!t.

Last edited:

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you see strangers making out with eachother in the club it's not like they like eachother lol their strangers, they just find eachother cute or whatever, or their horny.

Just because I think she's cute doesn't mean I "like" her.

Yeah I would fvck her but doesn't mean I like her, come on now, this is basic high school sh!t.
Ok so the chick in @espanish report, despite not liking him, would've fvcked him in spite of that (whatever your definition of "liking" someone is) then.

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
Ok so the chick in @espanish report, despite not liking him, would've fvcked him in spite of that (whatever your definition of "liking" someone is) then.
I didn't kno sex only happens when 2 people like eachother lol

You never fvcked a girl you didn't like ?

I forgot what site I was on, nevermind

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You never fvcked a girl you didn't like ?
I've only fvcked girls I've been physically attracted to. There are some I regret the night after (beer goggles). But at the time under the influence, I was physically attracted.

If by "liking" you mean personality wise? Well then see my response on this thread

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
I've only fvcked girls I've been physically attracted to. There are some I regret the night after (beer goggles). But at the time under the influence, I was physically attracted.

If by "liking" you mean personality wise? Well then see my response on this thread

Physical attraction is different from romantic attraction.

Physical attraction is superficial for the most part and fades pretty easily.

When she's crushing on you is different and much more sustainable.

If She's physically attracted to you then she will make out, sex ect but she doesn't like you on a deeper level, intimate level, you're just a hot guy she hooked up with.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
unless of course these girls are not attracted to you
Physical attraction is different from romantic attraction.
By "not attracted to you", in the first quote, then your speaking of romantic attraction. Not physical attraction. Of which I'm talking about. And what @espanish's girl felt towards him. Your saying if she was romantically attracted to him rather that just physically attracted to him, she'd look past his creepy comment.

To me this is just a rephrasing of the "high interest" (romantic attraction)/"low interest" (physical attraction) talk that goes on here.

As I've talked about before, high interest from girls above my SMV is very rare (I'm talking about legit 9s being in love with him upon first glance). It's mostly medium interest. Meaning what I say or do can screw things up with them. Luckily, as experience has shown me time and time again, physical attraction can be gateway drug to romantic attraction.