Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it possible to regingite attraction/intrest with this girl?

CapitalSteeze47

Reaction score
I messed up my chance to be with this cute girl back in community college. I'm positive she was interested since the first time i lay eyes on her, and she respond with behaviors such as she would gaze to my eyes, looking down when we gaze, giving smirks, looking from afar, and acting funny with a friend when she saw me. I came out of a class one time and we both just look at each other until she turn to the other side of the hall. Other times she would look at me before I enter the classroom so I say she found me attractive at least.

I made her wait for a year to ask her out cause I'm shy. As time went by she acted cold and distant I guess tried to move on. Found her on snapchat and ask her to hangout during the summer, I know that's a cowardly way and many girl prefer face to face but had no other choice. She replied with "awe I'm sorry but I honestly have a boyfriend right now". I felt great to finally ask her out but there was no indication of a guy on her social media on any platform. So i took it as no more interested in me and move on.

I transfer to a college and she also attends there and started acting like she hates me, behavior such as acting like I don't exist when I'm walking face to face towards her. Other times she will glance at me with a neutral face. The last time I seen her she look at me and look at the floor with a neutral face. She did try and text me through snapchat since it gives a notification when someone wants to chat with you but decided not to send anything. I doubt it was an accident since we had not chat since May.

I always see her alone around campus and she always acts weird around me so I'm confused what to do next. Is it possible to re-attract interest? We never spoke face to face should I start now? Should I ignore her completely?

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't waste time on a woman that is not interested in you. She isn't interested. Move on.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will say what everyone else is thinking.. you are thinking wayyyyy too much about a woman you have not secksed!

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
first ask yourself what about this girl is so irreplaceably rare that you can't find another girl like her anywhere in the world

Building_and_Loan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just let this be a lesson to you. You missed out on your window of opportunity when she was interested. She shut the window when she realized you weren't man enough to take advantage.

Women respect men who act.

You failed to act.

She doesn't respect you.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I messed up my chance to be with this cute girl back in community college. I'm positive she was interested since the first time i lay eyes on her, and she respond with behaviors such as she would gaze to my eyes, looking down when we gaze, giving smirks, looking from afar, and acting funny with a friend when she saw me. I came out of a class one time and we both just look at each other until she turn to the other side of the hall. Other times she would look at me before I enter the classroom so I say she found me attractive at least.

I made her wait for a year to ask her out cause I'm shy. As time went by she acted cold and distant I guess tried to move on. Found her on snapchat and ask her to hangout during the summer, I know that's a cowardly way and many girl prefer face to face but had no other choice. She replied with "awe I'm sorry but I honestly have a boyfriend right now". I felt great to finally ask her out but there was no indication of a guy on her social media on any platform. So i took it as no more interested in me and move on.

I transfer to a college and she also attends there and started acting like she hates me, behavior such as acting like I don't exist when I'm walking face to face towards her. Other times she will glance at me with a neutral face. The last time I seen her she look at me and look at the floor with a neutral face. She did try and text me through snapchat since it gives a notification when someone wants to chat with you but decided not to send anything. I doubt it was an accident since we had not chat since May.

I always see her alone around campus and she always acts weird around me so I'm confused what to do next. Is it possible to re-attract interest? We never spoke face to face should I start now? Should I ignore her completely?
Once again...this is why guys do so terrible at dating.

95% of their time and effort is spent trying to convince unintersted women into being more interested instead of going out and efficiently spending that time finding women who are interested. Stop wasting time thinking about her and start going out and spending time cultivating more women.

The answer is always the same in these situations. You spend time thinking about her because you have no other options to worry about. If you did, she wouldn't be a flicker in your mind.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
You "made her wait for a year for you to ask her out"?

Wishful thinking of the year nominee.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
What can I tell you? Do not focus on any one woman, that is the key. Now go find another girl, you only find them when you actively seek them. Create yourself, right now, an online dating profile, and message 10 girls, randomly. One is for sure will be willing to meet with you.