Is it possible to make a girl that once liked you like you again?

iCatch

Don Juan
Reaction score
how? i wasn't friend zoned. she used to like me, but i was too scared to make a move. now we barely talk to each other. what should i do? i see her everyday in the hallway

Harmonix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything is possible. Just make your move and learn from it. Or you'll regret it if you don't.

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol i love this one!!! im kinda in this situation but with some further knowledge i was able to start to fix it....lol

1.make a move...your unnatractive to any female when u dont make a move (period)

2.gauge her interest in you...if its low...approach her with humor....try to make her laugh...and you will get instant points...

Basically if you WANT her you have to do everything backwards SERIOUSLY

so if your scared to approach = approach her
you plan on being nice = don't be nice...tease her
your not making any moves = make a move

women find confidence extremely attractive...when your not confident....your unnatractive....period..

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's easier when you feel and look better....i notice when i Lift weights before approaching it does wonders for my confidence because i have a boost in testosterone.. try lifting a lttle and then approaching a girl it'll do wonders for you ;-)

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iCatch said:
how? i wasn't friend zoned. she used to like me, but i was too scared to make a move. now we barely talk to each other. what should i do? i see her everyday in the hallway
I'm sorry, but your fvcking done. You care entirely too much to game this chick properly. That being said, chat her up the NEXT time you see her and try to set something up. Fail or succeed, it will be done and taking up less space and that noggin yours. Space that could be used for others things (more chicks?).