Epicwinguy
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- May 20, 2016
- Messages
- 752
- Reaction score
- 350
- Age
- 33
I'm talking girls younger than 40, no meth addiction and not missin any taith
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
No I work like 7 hour shifts but it's very stressfuldo you work 16 hours a day? if yes, then I think you should take a day off before you get burned, if not then you could
I'm late 20s working in a restaurant as a cook. I hate every minute of it but that's what I get for not studying hard enough in high schoolIt's possible, but since your life is going to be hyper focused on your work it is obviously going to be much more difficult to meet women. A man's primary purpose in life should be his mission and the goals associated with it and not so much women, they come after that. A man with a goal and purpose in life is an attractive quality.
I don't know where I heard this, but a man should be setting up his future self to get laid. This means that young 20 something getting his degree a good career, making investments, building up a social circle, developing himself, etc.
I don't know what you do for work and whether or not it provides you with any sense of passion beyond money, but it isn't healthy to work every single day like that, as your life is not in balance. I say continue working hard, do some smart things with the money you make (investments, etc.) but also take time for yourself. Read a lot, exercise, eat well, etc.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Well, that right there should tell you that you need to make a life change, because it's obvious you aren't happy with where you are right now. I don't know where you live, I'm just going to assume the U.S., and if that is the case there are more than enough opportunities out there to create a better life for yourself. I'm also going to assume you don't have any children, so there really is no excuse.I'm late 20s working in a restaurant as a cook. I hate every minute of it but that's what I get for not studying hard enough in high school
Well there is one opportunity which would start me on the path to a more successful life, but I wouldn't be able to go out on the weekends. So this changes the topic a tad. Could I get laid if I can't go out weekends?Well, that right there should tell you that you need to make a life change, because it's obvious you aren't happy with where you are right now. I don't know where you live, I'm just going to assume the U.S., and if that is the case there are more than enough opportunities out there to create a better life for yourself. I'm also going to assume you don't have any children, so there really is no excuse.
Any business that works employees 7 days a week @ 7 hours/shift needs to change management focus before they start losing said employees due to fatigue and product quality declines.No I work like 7 hour shifts but it's very stressful
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
You should think positively, work 7 hard days per week, absorb all the knowledge and skills there, save a little money, then open a small stall in a food court at a mall that has office towers.I'm late 20s working in a restaurant as a cook. I hate every minute of it but that's what I get for not studying hard enough in high school
You on the other hand should allow and encourage men to learn game 1st before embarking on the same course as u r currently on after they have gone through it all.Perfect example of where escorts would solve your problem. See my other post as it has gotten a lot of attention. Another great reason to see escorts. Huge timesaver
I am not going to stay in food serviceYou should think positively, work 7 hard days per week, absorb all the knowledge and skills there, save a little money, then open a small stall in a food court at a mall that has office towers.
You get to only work from Monday - Fridays and only during lunch.
And u r ur own boss.
If u r not inclined towards schooling then you're got to reconcile to the fact you're got to be good with ur hands or body.I am not going to stay in food service
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
I been a cook for 5 years and never been any good. I plan to complete school for programming but since I'm busy and have bills it will take a long time.If u r not inclined towards schooling then you're got to reconcile to the fact you're got to be good with ur hands or body.
So find something that you feel passionate and be really good at it.
Be a champion at it.
Then open a small business as people in general wants a champ, who doesn't?
Have you ever considered going in the military, particularly the Air Force? If you meet the qualification standards in regards to your ASVAB scores, and assuming you are medically qualified, they have a lot of positions with things related to computers (cybersecurity, etc.).I been a cook for 5 years and never been any good. I plan to complete school for programming but since I'm busy and have bills it will take a long time.
How often do they get stationed in the middle East? I'm not afraid of like a bombing or whatever but I'm a religion-phobeHave you ever considered going in the military, particularly the Air Force? If you meet the qualification standards in regards to your ASVAB scores, and assuming you are medically qualified, they have a lot of positions with things related to computers (cybersecurity, etc.).
I don't know if that is something you'd be willing to go through, not that it is all that strenuous, but given where you are at now it could be massively beneficial. You'd have your salary but also your living expenses (food, housing, health insurance, etc.) covered. You could do that for a few years, come out with the G.I bill and a host of other college related benefits and then go and get your degree or whatever education you'd need for programming.
I would seriously consider this as an option if I were you. Air Force life is also pretty high quality from what I've heard from tons of Airmen I've met, nothing like the Army or Marines. If I was in your position and younger I sure AF would consider doing something like this, definitely look into it because it beats your food service work.
Doing that every single day of the week as a cook, I would literally suck d!ck to escape that!No I work like 7 hour shifts but it's very stressful
I can't specifically say, as I'm not an Air Force recruiter or veteran, but that is really a dumb reason to not go in. The Air Force has tons of bases throughout both the U.S and the world, with obviously some in the middle east. Also, even if you were stationed in the middle east you'd be on base anyway, so it's not like you'd be out living in Islamic culture lol.How often do they get stationed in the middle East? I'm not afraid of like a bombing or whatever but I'm a religion-phobe
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.