"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Is it possible to get laid if you work 7 days a week?

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2016
Messages
752
Reaction score
350
Age
33
I'm talking girls younger than 40, no meth addiction and not missin any taith
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
43
do you work 16 hours a day? if yes, then I think you should take a day off before you get burned, if not then you could
 

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2016
Messages
752
Reaction score
350
Age
33
do you work 16 hours a day? if yes, then I think you should take a day off before you get burned, if not then you could
No I work like 7 hour shifts but it's very stressful
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
It's possible, but since your life is going to be hyper focused on your work it is obviously going to be much more difficult to meet women. A man's primary purpose in life should be his mission and the goals associated with it and not so much women, they come after that. A man with a goal and purpose in life is an attractive quality.

I don't know where I heard this, but a man should be setting up his future self to get laid. This means that young 20 something getting his degree a good career, making investments, building up a social circle, developing himself, etc.

I don't know what you do for work and whether or not it provides you with any sense of passion beyond money, but it isn't healthy to work every single day like that, as your life is not in balance. I say continue working hard, do some smart things with the money you make (investments, etc.) but also take time for yourself. Read a lot, exercise, eat well, etc.
 

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2016
Messages
752
Reaction score
350
Age
33
It's possible, but since your life is going to be hyper focused on your work it is obviously going to be much more difficult to meet women. A man's primary purpose in life should be his mission and the goals associated with it and not so much women, they come after that. A man with a goal and purpose in life is an attractive quality.

I don't know where I heard this, but a man should be setting up his future self to get laid. This means that young 20 something getting his degree a good career, making investments, building up a social circle, developing himself, etc.

I don't know what you do for work and whether or not it provides you with any sense of passion beyond money, but it isn't healthy to work every single day like that, as your life is not in balance. I say continue working hard, do some smart things with the money you make (investments, etc.) but also take time for yourself. Read a lot, exercise, eat well, etc.
I'm late 20s working in a restaurant as a cook. I hate every minute of it but that's what I get for not studying hard enough in high school
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
I'm late 20s working in a restaurant as a cook. I hate every minute of it but that's what I get for not studying hard enough in high school
Well, that right there should tell you that you need to make a life change, because it's obvious you aren't happy with where you are right now. I don't know where you live, I'm just going to assume the U.S., and if that is the case there are more than enough opportunities out there to create a better life for yourself. I'm also going to assume you don't have any children, so there really is no excuse.
 

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2016
Messages
752
Reaction score
350
Age
33
Well, that right there should tell you that you need to make a life change, because it's obvious you aren't happy with where you are right now. I don't know where you live, I'm just going to assume the U.S., and if that is the case there are more than enough opportunities out there to create a better life for yourself. I'm also going to assume you don't have any children, so there really is no excuse.
Well there is one opportunity which would start me on the path to a more successful life, but I wouldn't be able to go out on the weekends. So this changes the topic a tad. Could I get laid if I can't go out weekends?
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
No I work like 7 hour shifts but it's very stressful
Any business that works employees 7 days a week @ 7 hours/shift needs to change management focus before they start losing said employees due to fatigue and product quality declines.

That being said, if you work 7 and sleep 8, that still leaves at least 6-8/day to find women…
 

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2019
Messages
239
Reaction score
165
Age
59
Perfect example of where escorts would solve your problem. See my other post as it has gotten a lot of attention. Another great reason to see escorts. Huge timesaver
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I'm late 20s working in a restaurant as a cook. I hate every minute of it but that's what I get for not studying hard enough in high school
You should think positively, work 7 hard days per week, absorb all the knowledge and skills there, save a little money, then open a small stall in a food court at a mall that has office towers.

You get to only work from Monday - Fridays and only during lunch.

And u r ur own boss.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Perfect example of where escorts would solve your problem. See my other post as it has gotten a lot of attention. Another great reason to see escorts. Huge timesaver
You on the other hand should allow and encourage men to learn game 1st before embarking on the same course as u r currently on after they have gone through it all.
 

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2016
Messages
752
Reaction score
350
Age
33
You should think positively, work 7 hard days per week, absorb all the knowledge and skills there, save a little money, then open a small stall in a food court at a mall that has office towers.

You get to only work from Monday - Fridays and only during lunch.

And u r ur own boss.
I am not going to stay in food service
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I am not going to stay in food service
If u r not inclined towards schooling then you're got to reconcile to the fact you're got to be good with ur hands or body.

So find something that you feel passionate and be really good at it.

Be a champion at it.

Then open a small business as people in general wants a champ, who doesn't?
 

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
I thought that said:

“Is it possible to work if you get laid 7 days a week?”
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2016
Messages
752
Reaction score
350
Age
33
If u r not inclined towards schooling then you're got to reconcile to the fact you're got to be good with ur hands or body.

So find something that you feel passionate and be really good at it.

Be a champion at it.

Then open a small business as people in general wants a champ, who doesn't?
I been a cook for 5 years and never been any good. I plan to complete school for programming but since I'm busy and have bills it will take a long time.
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
I been a cook for 5 years and never been any good. I plan to complete school for programming but since I'm busy and have bills it will take a long time.
Have you ever considered going in the military, particularly the Air Force? If you meet the qualification standards in regards to your ASVAB scores, and assuming you are medically qualified, they have a lot of positions with things related to computers (cybersecurity, etc.).

I don't know if that is something you'd be willing to go through, not that it is all that strenuous, but given where you are at now it could be massively beneficial. You'd have your salary but also your living expenses (food, housing, health insurance, etc.) covered. You could do that for a few years, come out with the G.I bill and a host of other college related benefits and then go and get your degree or whatever education you'd need for programming.

I would seriously consider this as an option if I were you. Air Force life is also pretty high quality from what I've heard from tons of Airmen I've met, nothing like the Army or Marines. If I was in your position and younger I sure AF would consider doing something like this, definitely look into it because it beats your food service work.
 

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2016
Messages
752
Reaction score
350
Age
33
Have you ever considered going in the military, particularly the Air Force? If you meet the qualification standards in regards to your ASVAB scores, and assuming you are medically qualified, they have a lot of positions with things related to computers (cybersecurity, etc.).

I don't know if that is something you'd be willing to go through, not that it is all that strenuous, but given where you are at now it could be massively beneficial. You'd have your salary but also your living expenses (food, housing, health insurance, etc.) covered. You could do that for a few years, come out with the G.I bill and a host of other college related benefits and then go and get your degree or whatever education you'd need for programming.

I would seriously consider this as an option if I were you. Air Force life is also pretty high quality from what I've heard from tons of Airmen I've met, nothing like the Army or Marines. If I was in your position and younger I sure AF would consider doing something like this, definitely look into it because it beats your food service work.
How often do they get stationed in the middle East? I'm not afraid of like a bombing or whatever but I'm a religion-phobe
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
How often do they get stationed in the middle East? I'm not afraid of like a bombing or whatever but I'm a religion-phobe
I can't specifically say, as I'm not an Air Force recruiter or veteran, but that is really a dumb reason to not go in. The Air Force has tons of bases throughout both the U.S and the world, with obviously some in the middle east. Also, even if you were stationed in the middle east you'd be on base anyway, so it's not like you'd be out living in Islamic culture lol.

Seriously, given the predicament where you are at I would highly recommend this route and no offense I think you'd be stupid to not consider it. There are tons of other positions outside of things related to computers that may interest you.

Edit: I'm not a veteran or a recruiter, but the U.S military provides a ton of opportunities to people that can help them build a better live for themselves. Asides from the benefits whilst enlisted (food, housing, health insurance, etc.), you'd also be eligible for the G.I bill and other educational benefits. A big one that you should also not overlook is VA home loans, 0% down for those who are eligible. Seriously, you'd be an idiot to not consider this, especially since I'm not telling you to go be a grunt in the Army or Marines lol.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top