Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it possible to get laid if you work 7 days a week?

Grozer Compozer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm late 20s working in a restaurant as a cook. I hate every minute of it but that's what I get for not studying hard enough in high school
That’s the ideal scenario for getting laid. Unless all the servers are old or men. But if you hate your job it will send some vibes that may reduce your chances. Also, depends what kind of woman you want. Other workaholic women (lawyers) are pretty good about working around a busy schedule.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't specifically say, as I'm not an Air Force recruiter or veteran, but that is really a dumb reason to not go in. The Air Force has tons of bases throughout both the U.S and the world, with obviously some in the middle east. Also, even if you were stationed in the middle east you'd be on base anyway, so it's not like you'd be out living in Islamic culture lol.

Seriously, given the predicament where you are at I would highly recommend this route and no offense I think you'd be stupid to not consider it. There are tons of other positions outside of things related to computers that may interest you.

Edit: I'm not a veteran or a recruiter, but the U.S military provides a ton of opportunities to people that can help them build a better live for themselves. Asides from the benefits whilst enlisted (food, housing, health insurance, etc.), you'd also be eligible for the G.I bill and other educational benefits. A big one that you should also not overlook is VA home loans, 0% down for those who are eligible. Seriously, you'd be an idiot to not consider this, especially since I'm not telling you to go be a grunt in the Army or Marines lol.
Maybe I am kind of an idiot, but my point is you can never get ***** on base in the middle East and God knows how many years they will station me there. That's my thing, I'm not afraid I'll get shot at or something, and I don't think anybody really is until it's actually happening. I don't want to go because I will be in my 30s when I get my freedom back.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I am kind of an idiot, but my point is you can never get ***** on base in the middle East and God knows how many years they will station me there. That's my thing, I'm not afraid I'll get shot at or something, and I don't think anybody really is until it's actually happening. I don't want to go because I will be in my 30s when I get my freedom back.
Do what you want to do, it's just a suggestion to help improve your position in life. The air force is very laid back compared to the other branches of the military, it's not like you are going to be sleeping on a cot in a barracks with 50 other men after getting out of bootcamp lol.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your thinking about getting ***** when you should be getting out of this **** job you have, unless your making more than 200,000+ a year no man should work every day of the week. that's modern slavery yo.

Ive worked kitchen jobs before and there all a waste of energy and time, I realized that in my mid 20s and am now about to finish college with a degree at 29.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I am kind of an idiot, but my point is you can never get ***** on base in the middle East and God knows how many years they will station me there
your thinking about getting ***** when you should be getting out of this **** job you have, unless your making more than 200,000+ a year no man should work every day of the week. that's modern slavery yo.

Ive worked kitchen jobs before and there all a waste of energy and time, I realized that in my mid 20s and am now about to finish college with a degree at 29.
Yeah I have a long way to go in school but this makes me realize I better get right back to it.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I have a long way to go in school but this makes me realize I better get right back to it.
now your thinking, make sure you go to school for something thats going to get you a job and will pay well, medical, engineering, accounting. Watch ArronClarey on youtube.

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm talking girls younger than 40, no meth addiction and not missin any taith
You can spend a few hours a day at bars and spending time swiping on tinder or bumble.

However, I would spend your spare time fixing your career first. You can look into programming as you mentioned at codeacademy or freecodecamp.com
If it's not your thing there's also networking such as getting your ccna. Spend 3 hours a day on self study. Maybe just 3-5 days a week to start so you don't burn out and increase it if you have the mental fortitude to do it everyday. A degree can help get your foot in the door but you can get by without one if you put the effort into networking with people and have a portfolio of sorts of what you can do.

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You first have to get your life worked out because before you know it time flies by and its fvck I wish I did something. Being in a job you hate and stress doesn't do your body good. Getting laid isn't going to cure your problem for one you're not in the right head space. Get your ducks in a row first, get a job you want to do, eliminate the stress in your life, take time for yourself life is really short, once your in the right head space start looking for a woman.

U

user43770

When I was 21 years old, I hooked up with five chicks that I worked with over the span of about a year or so. And I was just a busboy.

Point being, restaurants are a treasure trove of young women. It's really easy to go out drinking with everybody after work, and most of the chicks are just looking for a good time.

Don't think that you're going to get a good-paying job as a programmer, and suddenly it will be easier to get laid...the opposite is true! It's much more difficult.