"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Is it possible to be TOO successful?

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
Let me elaborate,

Some of you may remember my fiasco with my ex gf, and how I was without a doubt one of the biggest p*ssy-whipped-nice-guys ever. Long story short, times have changed, along with my outlook on life in general and my success with women has been nothing short of phenominal.

#1:

The first girl I hooked up with after my ex gf was, in my book, a real keeper. F*cked up sense of humor just like mine, hell of a body, very pretty girl. Super cool, a real go getter, and we had so damn much fun together.

But I cut her loose. Why? Because I'm not ready to get into a LTR. She called me last night after a solid month of no contact crying and telling me how much she loves me and how she wants us to be together. A male friend of hers told me (bite your lip PRL) how totally sprung this girl was (is) last night when I bumped into him at the bar.

I told her in the nicest way I could muster that I like her, but cannot be tied down right now. I feel bad.

#2:

I now have a stalker. Yay. This girl at my ex's work (yeah, I'm still f*cking my ex. I know it's against DJ advice, but damn I love those titties) has a level of interest so high that I'm literally starting to think she's a psychopath. This girl snaps pictures of me when I'm not looking, tells my ex's friend at work how she wants to marry me and have my kids!! Every time I turn around, she's right next to me!

:eek:

Everywhere we go, she always mysteriously 'bumps into' us. She straight up told my ex to her face that she wants to f*ck me. That's pretty ballsy for a girl.


Anyway, the point is that in two cases, these girls have gotten more involved than I wanted them to. I'm not trying to brag, boast, whatever. I'm just saying, this DJ sh*t is a double edged sword. It's so much more powerful than I imagined.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
1
uh getting a few girls to really like you is not being TOO successful dude..
 

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
Yeah. That's not what I meant.

I'm just saying that it's not normal for a girl to fall in love after a month.
 

englishman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
647
Reaction score
33
Location
amerika
But if your still fVc*ing your ex and she on the phone crying cause you wont be with her then your messin with her head and contributing to the situation..I used to do s**t like that, I think it was ego at the end of the day..
 

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2004
Messages
484
Reaction score
3
Age
46
Location
Ontario
Yer reading it incorrectly if you think he's messing with his ex that way.

Anyway you treated girl #1 properly -- if she can't get over you it's her issue. The other two girls (ex and other girl)...that's up to you :D
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

englishman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
647
Reaction score
33
Location
amerika
sorry mate, I see i read it wrong.......
 

guittarjedi

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2004
Messages
65
Reaction score
1
Confess your undying devotion to these girls. Act like a needy wuss around them. They will run away screaming.
 
Last edited:
Top