Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

is it possible for girls to be nervous without the usual signs that one is nervous?

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Like without fidgety behavior or stuttering?

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd assume yes but that it's usually not the case. But possibly.

Anyway, what are some of the usual signs?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fidgeting
stuttering
facial tick
very quiet or starts giggling
staring at the ground
all nervous signs

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nando said:
Like without fidgety behavior or stuttering?
No its not because they have all the power. Girls never get nervous unless they are older and become desparate.

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
No its not because they have all the power. Girls never get nervous unless they are older and become desparate.
nah bro, i know a lot of girls who get nervous when they talk to me and it is very obvious, they fidget and stutter, and move around. But when I was out of shape i never got that reaction from chicks.

Nikos75

Don Juan
Reaction score
nando said:
nah bro, i know a lot of girls who get nervous when they talk to me and it is very obvious, they fidget and stutter, and move around. But when I was out of shape i never got that reaction from chicks.

OUT OF SHAPE = HARMLESS

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
out of shape means harmless? not necessarily lol

Stacked

Don Juan
Reaction score
nando said:
Being in great shape=more physical attraction=more value. People are more prone to be nervous when they feel they could lose something of value. It's much easier for a girl to imagine you as an amazing guy when you're in great shape.

Chicks get nervous in a very different way than guys do around girls. I'd describe it more as excitement than a feeling of fear that seems to accompany guys when they're around a girl they're attracted to. (I'm a guy btw.)

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stacked said:
Chicks get nervous in a very different way than guys do around girls. I'd describe it more as excitement than a feeling of fear that seems to accompany guys when they're around a girl they're attracted to.
EXACTLY. They have something we want. If they don't get it from us, they can just do down the street and get it from the next guy. They have absolutely no reason to be nervous under any circumstances.

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dam this one babe did all of these when I am around her in that order too does this mean I am hot? Wink

LoneSilver

penkitten said:
fidgeting
stuttering
facial tick
very quiet or starts giggling
staring at the ground
all nervous signs

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LoneSilver said:
Dam this one babe did all of these when I am around her in that order too does this mean I am hot? Wink

LoneSilver
she probably thinks so :)

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
girls get nervous but its a lot harder to tell. Its more like lots of smiling and laughing than stuttering or fidgetting.