Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Is it okay if I'm with my friends?"

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has already said 7 pm is too late.
Because she knows what happens with dates in the evening. She disqualified you as a romantic/sexual possibility earlier. The context of this whole discussion is key - do you have it? Somewhere in that is what made her suggest bringing friends and saying 7 is too late.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I have way too many other things happening this week to play around with her any longer. I have simply told her I'm not on Tinder for group dates.
@flowtheory You are correct. Can't pinpoint what it was exactly. I'm guessing her interest was never high to begin with. Most of her replies are not as long as I had perceived. One to two lines. I have other women I am messaging and got interest levels mixed up a bit.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her how many and tell her you'll bring your mates.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do one of two things:

1.) Say "What do your friends look like and are they single?"

2.) Set it all up and just flake on her sorry @ss. That way she has plenty of friends that see her waiting for you to walk through the door, which you wont. When she asks you why you didnt show up tell her that "Sorry hun, I got tied up with my friends".

By doing #2 she will either never reach out again or she will have so much respect and more attraction for you that she will probably be dtf asap.

And either is a great outcome if I am in your shoes.
She's playing stupid now and asked me, "Why not?" I'm going to go #2. Try to set this up and flake like a snake.

Glassguy

Reaction score
If its to see if her friends like you it wouldnt be done on a first date. It would be a little later down the road. Maybe a month or two in.

I think this particular chick doesnt have high enough interest in OP and she wants to have her friends close in case there is not good conversation.

I would definitely not meet up with a chick early on if she was bringing friends. Doing so will lead to nowhere. The only good thing that could come from it is meeting one of her friends that you like better and pursuing the friend instead of her.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn’t even go to the trouble of explaining why her friend bringing idea is beyond retarted. Simply say “sorry, I was hoping to have a one on one date with you because I found you enjoyable to talk to and thought we’d have fun. It’s too bad we aren’t on the same page. Good luck” Sit back and wait cause she’s either A) gonna quit bs’ing you and agree to a one on one date B) she’s gonna let you be.