"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

"Is it okay if I'm with my friends?"

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
Unfortunately, I have way too many other things happening this week to play around with her any longer. I have simply told her I'm not on Tinder for group dates.
@flowtheory You are correct. Can't pinpoint what it was exactly. I'm guessing her interest was never high to begin with. Most of her replies are not as long as I had perceived. One to two lines. I have other women I am messaging and got interest levels mixed up a bit.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
Ask her how many and tell her you'll bring your mates.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
Do one of two things:

1.) Say "What do your friends look like and are they single?"

2.) Set it all up and just flake on her sorry @ss. That way she has plenty of friends that see her waiting for you to walk through the door, which you wont. When she asks you why you didnt show up tell her that "Sorry hun, I got tied up with my friends".

By doing #2 she will either never reach out again or she will have so much respect and more attraction for you that she will probably be dtf asap.

And either is a great outcome if I am in your shoes.
She's playing stupid now and asked me, "Why not?" I'm going to go #2. Try to set this up and flake like a snake.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
If its to see if her friends like you it wouldnt be done on a first date. It would be a little later down the road. Maybe a month or two in.

I think this particular chick doesnt have high enough interest in OP and she wants to have her friends close in case there is not good conversation.

I would definitely not meet up with a chick early on if she was bringing friends. Doing so will lead to nowhere. The only good thing that could come from it is meeting one of her friends that you like better and pursuing the friend instead of her.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
I wouldn’t even go to the trouble of explaining why her friend bringing idea is beyond retarted. Simply say “sorry, I was hoping to have a one on one date with you because I found you enjoyable to talk to and thought we’d have fun. It’s too bad we aren’t on the same page. Good luck” Sit back and wait cause she’s either A) gonna quit bs’ing you and agree to a one on one date B) she’s gonna let you be.
 
Top