Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Is it okay if I'm with my friends?"

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl on Tinder I was trying to set a first date with asked me that. I already know what I'm going to reply, but I'd like to see your thoughts. I think it's a good topic to discuss on here.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No reply
Unmatch
You hit the nail on the head. She has already said 7 pm is too late. I was thinking, "What is she, 5?" I've got a dozen other women on that app alone messaging me and new matches I haven't messaged. I don't have time for sh1t tests.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The sad thing is if you won’t fall for her shenanigans some thirsty guy will. “Sure that’s fine, bring your friends along!”

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You hit the nail on the head. She has already said 7 pm is too late. I was thinking, "What is she, 5?" I've got a dozen other women on that app alone messaging me and new matches I haven't messaged. I don't have time for sh1t tests.
I think you should've at least humored her (what if she was joking? What if you were really going to get a threesome out of it? What if her friends would leave once she was sure you aren't a serial killer?), Don't have too much confidence in your ability to read minds and intentions, pride goeth before a fall and all that.

Although I would've at least implied that I'm not buying drinks for 2 or 3 girls after my foursome joke lol. From there you can gauge her reactions and intentions.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you should've at least humored her (what if she was joking? What if you were really going to get a threesome out of it? What if her friends would leave once she was sure you aren't a serial killer?), Don't have too much confidence in your ability to read minds and intentions, pride goeth before a fall and all that.

Although I would've at least implied that I'm not buying drinks for 2 or 3 girls after my foursome joke lol. From there you can gauge her reactions and intentions.
Not worried about reading her mind

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'only if they're fun'
i'd still go and meet them all. the vibe might be dope if they're trying to have a good time. i'd forget about getting with her and use it as an opportunity to let loose, network, and work on social judo, especially if they're cute. who knows as the night goes on one of them might crush on me. if they start to get disrespectful but i like the venue i'd flirt and talk to other people around us. if i'm not diggin the venue either i'd simply say i'm bouncing and go somewhere else if i still feel like being out. obviously i wouldn't pay for anyone other than myself.

my best successes have been from going out on the date and not being outcome focused, simply enjoying myself. i'm laid back, fun, and i dip if the girl keeps making things negative(to me that's an obvious red flag, she's either trying to manipulate or she's not happy in her personal life). this keeps the mind present and my improv is on point. coincidentally this telegraphs an abundance mentality because women have to qualify for me to even stay. i gain skills and experience regardless, win win.

Last edited:

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who's paying for the "date", you? No thanks.

I wonder why she's not so sure about you.
Hmm, I have no idea. It's not normally an issue I have, so I'm not worried about it.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say also after "no" that if you were to ever Commit to a relationship that she could not have a "girls night out" in a known hookup bar and would also have to drop all her "guy" "friends," no meeting up for "lunch" etc etc. See how far that goes with today's women. They do not understand that a fine man can walk around and offer sex to women and get zero responses, whereas a fine woman can walk around and offer sex to men and get a fairly high percentage, like probably 88% married or not.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Make it a group meet.

If you can't bring along some friends or they're not available then drop it.

Just casually mention that you're not interested to be the only guy amongst a group of girls to end up being Mr. Kotex.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I learned the hard way that the only way to respond to insulting requests is to match it with an insulting answer.

"Is it okay if I'm with my friends?"
Fvck NO!

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do we know for a fact they are all female friends?

Anyway if you're up for it it's a chance to dominate in a group setting.

If you don't feel like doing that, screw it.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Do one of two things:

1.) Say "What do your friends look like and are they single?"

2.) Set it all up and just flake on her sorry @ss. That way she has plenty of friends that see her waiting for you to walk through the door, which you wont. When she asks you why you didnt show up tell her that "Sorry hun, I got tied up with my friends".

By doing #2 she will either never reach out again or she will have so much respect and more attraction for you that she will probably be dtf asap.

And either is a great outcome if I am in your shoes.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always said no in these situations and tell her we would reschedule for another time. But there was one time a chic brought her sister that was visiting from out of town so I brought my friend. It all worked out great and a lot of fun. However it wasn't conducive to anything sexual. I did end up dating the chic.