Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it ok to call a female on a game that she is playing on you?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
isnt it a guy rule : thou shalt not let a woman beat you at your own game?

yes by all means ....

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by GorillaPimp:
It depends on the situation.

Not if you are also playing a game on her. If you're playing games, she has likely figured that out and is giving you a dose of your own medicine.

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the girl, the situation and on what you want to accomplish.

First, if you're aware she's playing a game, she can't win it if you're aware, right? Unless her game is to get you and you let her win...which means you still win, no?

Anyway, you can shut up and counter-play her if you got the skill. This is my approach, generally, since I like to play. It doesn't get me much except some amusement.

Some others are more adept at calling her on it, which is, of course, a counter-play of the direct sort. This shows confidence (make sure you call it right, tho) and--when I've seen it, it works well.

You'll find entertainment either way! ;-)

lordclem*

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if she is playing games DUMP her life too short to doing that b/s.you (i think)should be aiming for someone that makes you happy,buys you folwers,takes you out..ect.you shoulh know what you want in a woman/relationship. and next time try to frase the question better ie more details
good luck
and penkitten are you male or female

WildThang

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends entirely how interested you are, how serious the game is, and whether or not she might be worth the effort.

There are games like 'Testing conversation' that pretty much all chicks play. Calling them on that is a waste of time because they don't realise they're doing it anyway. So you just need to be able to improvise suave DJ response that shows you're not bothered or shaken or stirred by.

There are more serious games like 'Come and get me - hey, look, now that you've shown some interest I prefer someone else' that are *poison*. If you come across these, get the hell out. Don't bother showing some spine - any chick that does this isn't worth your time, so the best approach is to walk away.

Another thing - there's dealing with games, and there's calling women on games and saying outright 'You're playing a game here - I don't do games.'

As I said, most chicks don't realise that their games are in any way unacceptable. They assume that's just what you do and how you act. So going for the big accusation drama option is a waste.

What you really need is smooth DJ dealing-with skills. Those take practice. But basically if the chick realises that you are your own man, and you're not taking any crap from her, you've won. If she misplays and loses you - remember it's *her loss.*

Oh, and Wyldfire's comment about women will only play games if guys do first is pure chick BS, as usual.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by WildThang:
Depends entirely how interested you are, how serious the game is, and whether or not she might be worth the effort.

There are games like 'Testing conversation' that pretty much all chicks play. Calling them on that is a waste of time because they don't realise they're doing it anyway. So you just need to be able to improvise suave DJ response that shows you're not bothered or shaken or stirred by.

There are more serious games like 'Come and get me - hey, look, now that you've shown some interest I prefer someone else' that are *poison*. If you come across these, get the hell out. Don't bother showing some spine - any chick that does this isn't worth your time, so the best approach is to walk away.

Another thing - there's dealing with games, and there's calling women on games and saying outright 'You're playing a game here - I don't do games.'

As I said, most chicks don't realise that their games are in any way unacceptable. They assume that's just what you do and how you act. So going for the big accusation drama option is a waste.

What you really need is smooth DJ dealing-with skills. Those take practice. But basically if the chick realises that you are your own man, and you're not taking any crap from her, you've won. If she misplays and loses you - remember it's *her loss.*

Oh, and Wyldfire's comment about women will only play games if guys do first is pure chick BS, as usual.
Um...could you kindly direct me to where I said that women ONLY play games if the guy is playing games? Oops...nevermind...you can't do that because that's NOT what I said. IF a woman picks up on a guy playing games, she often will resort to using those very same tactics in response.

I see that your still have a problem with me but aren't willing to lay it right out on the line and say what it is.

Carry on...

Jake Steed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with WildThang, that it's generally a waste to call a girl on her games, unless you're in a relationship with her. THEN you can do that.

I have this sliding scale I put girls on, let's call it the Steed-O-Meter.

Girls who are sweet and genuine go to the top and get the best of my time (ie weekends, nice dinner dates, quality time) while ones I get the "game" vibe from fall to the bottom.
I usually just keep these on the backburner and keep them around as side projects--ie boning.

I suggest if you feel like a girl is gaming on you, give her it back but turn it up a notch.

I have this girl now I'm seeing that won't call me for a week and isn't reliable for following through with date plans. But she'll STILL try to give me shyt for not calling her! I just laugh and say, "Ok, I PROMISE to start calling more!" Then I don't call.

By the way, I've boned her twice in a week and a half, so this seems to work for me.

Give the ones respect that DESERVE IT and PROVE they're worth it.

Jake

DJintheworks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you have to call them on the games , if you don't you will keep playing games and messin with each others mind that you will always be sayin your busy and eventually neither one of you will even bother callin the other one, if you call and your right then you automatically win

Jazzman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say that a nice guy never holds a woman accountable for what she says and does.

Don't be a nice guy.

------------------
Keep yor stick on the ice.
Jazzman

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could you tell us the situation??? My personal opinion is game playing female=low interest level=move on with your life.