Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is It Ok If GF Getting A Massage From A Man?

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you have shvtty friends too lol. One of the best decisions of my life was dumping all of the toxic friends out of my life. Sure I have way less friends now, but it was so worth ittttt.
I made my experiences with backstabbers over the years and saw things happen to other guys and friends/family members. :rofl:

The number of real friends around shrinks the older you get anyway. Might as well weed the azzholes out early.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update.. first of all she didn't know this dude is a friend, neither did my friend know who the girl is..

Let's just say, I let her know what I don't find acceptable & she immediately agreed with me and cancelled the massage.

Sometimes you just got to let them know, what you're not going to accept.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you have shvtty friends too lol. One of the best decisions of my life was dumping all of the toxic friends out of my life. Sure I have way less friends now, but it was so worth ittttt.
This situation is more complex than you think. My friend doesn't know who she is

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
But she only cancelled when you said you didnt find it acceptable. Basically it was a test, pushing your boundories to see how far she can get away with stuff.

Gent001

Reaction score
Guys, stop pretending its ok to have another man's hand all over your gf. As Jules put it, there is something sensational going on, you know it, the masseuse knows, and she damn knows it better.
Same holds true for you. You get massaged by a man. She by a woman. Period.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But she only cancelled when you said you didnt find it acceptable. Basically it was a test, pushing your boundories to see how far she can get away with stuff.
This could be true.. or it could be that modern woman are fukin oblivious about how they carry on and behave. They don't think things through like we do.

If it was a svhit test she knows now what she can't do ever again

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://www.abmp.com/abmp-code-ethics

8. COMMITMENT TO PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL BOUNDARIES
I will refrain from and prevent behaviors that may be considered sexual in my massage practice and uphold the highest professional standards in order to desexualize massage. I will not date a client, engage in sexual intercourse with a client, or allow any level of sexual impropriety (behavior or language) from clients or myself, whether consensual or otherwise. I understand that sexual impropriety may lead to sexual harassment charges, the loss of my massage credentials, lawsuits for personal damages, criminal charges, fines, attorney’s fees, court costs, and jail time.

ibew_bro

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you guys feel about your Girlfriend getting a body massage, by a male masseuse?

I know the masseuse, he's a good looking guy, however he is getting married soon and has a woman.

The only thing that concerns me is this... From time to time I massage my chicks neck and she tells me that she feels like she is about to c.u.m haha because it feels that good

So would you be ok with a dude massaging your girlfriend?
My answer is, I wouldnt like it.. To me a massage is very erotic and the only man hands that should be feeling up my women are mine. I can tell by your post you dont like the idea. So why do you feel you need opinions from anyone on this board? The only opinion that matters is yours and you have a right to that opinion. Thats what makes us all different. Some men it wont bother and some it will..Neither answer is wrong.. If you dont like the idea of it, It doesnt matter what we think..Tell her to save her cash and give her a full body yourself with a little extra afterwards...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh I mean I let her know that kinda thing isn't on.. She didn't put up an argument and complied immediately.

Also made her aware only my hands or a female masseur's hands massage you in the future, and she willingly accepted.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That risked is assumed everytime she walks out the door without you. Do you want to keep her locked in the house too?
No, this is not logically sound. There is a difference between inherent risk in normal daily activities and permitting or encouraging risky behavior.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She getting touched by a guy. I would never be okay with that.

She wanna feel touched by another man and I dont believe its only for a massage.

By the headaches I had recently, if a woman Im dating ever asks me if she can do that, I would dump her right away. If she didnt even tell me, I wouldnt even care about telling her Im dumping her.

I might be too radical on that, but life surprised me in some ways that I dont believe in such thing anymore.

Btw, its only my opinion... Idk her and idk that guy. But I think that if she cares about you, she would consider doing it with a woman instead a man.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
The guy was panting for chrissakes
Probably the highlight of his day. What a loser.

Btw, would you be cool with your husband geting naked and getting a massage from a hot girl while you are not around? If you already talked about this, i missed it.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Not okay with it.
Perhaps she needs a real man that is secure in himself to have his wife, gf, etc be rubbed down by another man.

Conversely,
It takes a real woman to accept me going to get rubbed down by other women.

She gets equality or chivalry but doesn’t get both.

Her actions, tone, decides what she gets from me.

Now if you excuse me I’m going to get rubbed down by my girl friend who is a professional.

I’m going to have girl friends if I want.
I’m going to do it.
You are jealous, possessive and insecure.
You women are all the same.

I need to take a break.
I disagree men shouldn't even have to tell her, her going to a male masseuse shouldn't even be on her radar.

Out of respect for herself and her man.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Watching Two and a half men S11E20 and its related to that massage thread.

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree men shouldn't even have to tell her, her going to a male masseuse shouldn't even be on her radar.

Out of respect for herself and her man.
I respect your disagreement but from my experience telling women what women tell men has worked for me.

I’m going to have girl friends I’m going to do it.
You are insecure jealous and possessive I’m going to take a break while you work on yourself

RickTheToad

Reaction score
How do you guys feel about your Girlfriend getting a body massage, by a male masseuse?

I know the masseuse, he's a good looking guy, however he is getting married soon and has a woman.

The only thing that concerns me is this... From time to time I massage my chicks neck and she tells me that she feels like she is about to c.u.m haha because it feels that good

So would you be ok with a dude massaging your girlfriend?
Is he giving her a happy ending? If so, then no.