Is It Ok If GF Getting A Massage From A Man?

threeforfree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, so what if you have to choose between the two? She wants a couples massage with you, and the two therapists available are one male and one female.

Do you have her get the female masseuse, and you take the male masseuse to make sure to minimize any non-therapeutic thoughts? Or do you each have the opposite sex masseuse since you're right there 4 feet from each other?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
OK, so what if you have to choose between the two? She wants a couples massage with you, and the two therapists available are one male and one female.

Do you have her get the female masseuse, and you take the male masseuse to make sure to minimize any non-therapeutic thoughts? Or do you each have the opposite sex masseuse since you're right there 4 feet from each other?
She gets the female masseuse and I buy the guy a beer.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you guys feel about your Girlfriend getting a body massage, by a male masseuse?

I know the masseuse, he's a good looking guy, however he is getting married soon and has a woman.

The only thing that concerns me is this... From time to time I massage my chicks neck and she tells me that she feels like she is about to c.u.m haha because it feels that good

So would you be ok with a dude massaging your girlfriend?
Chicks don't need massages; chicks need to learn how to give good massages.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you guys feel about your Girlfriend getting a body massage, by a male masseuse?

I know the masseuse, he's a good looking guy, however he is getting married soon and has a woman.

The only thing that concerns me is this... From time to time I massage my chicks neck and she tells me that she feels like she is about to c.u.m haha because it feels that good

So would you be ok with a dude massaging your girlfriend?

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
1. Most massages are far from sexual .. and just meant to alleviate pain/tightness in the muscle.. People who get into massage therapy and any physical therapy are usually pretty kind hearted people .. its a job where you do service to complete strangers of all shapes and sizes. and not very lucrative either unless you own your own business.

Now if its a Turkish Bath massage.. id be concerned homie.

2. Insecurity is the #1 Killer of any relationship.

3. That being said OP, the more insecurity you show with your girl, the more she's going to want to leave you or cheat on you
. Women hate being controlled.. They already have had to live life knowing they come 2nd as a gender in terms of power and affluence.

4. If you don't trust your own girl, you shouldn't be with her. If you don't trust any girl, you shouldn't be in a relationship period and maybe work on your self esteem.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Most massages are far from sexual .. and just meant to alleviate pain/tightness in the muscle.. People who get into massage therapy and any physical therapy are usually pretty kind hearted people .. its a job where you do service to complete strangers of all shapes and sizes. and not very lucrative either unless you own your own business.

Now if its a Turkish Bath massage.. id be concerned homie.
Non sex related massages from Asian milfs are the best. Had one the other day and she got every nook and cranny.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Been in that situation. She took the female I took the male. (Pause)

Ideally, both masseuses are female.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if I tell her its not acceptable and she goes anyway or creates drama?
Then you create another thread on Sosuave asking if you should dump a girl for not listening to you.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
physical therapy
Physical therapy is a lot different than massage therapy. Physical therapy is mostly guided exercises with equipment in a clinical setting. Depending on the injury, there can be some touching. Physical therapy also requires an advanced degree.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Physical therapy is a lot different than massage therapy. Physical therapy is mostly guided exercises with equipment in a clinical setting. Depending on the injury, there can be some touching. Physical therapy also requires an advanced degree.
I'm very aware. My notion was not that they are the same but that the people that get into either of these trades tend to be giving and kind humans. I don't think a perv or a-hole or douchebag is going to get into these fields -- you have to be very selfless, giving and deal with all types of shapes and bodytypes and ethnicities and the goal is to provide a good service or healing, comfort, relaxation and relief from pain..

But besides that, you're kinda veering off into a different topic (of education) by mentioning degrees and sht. That's far from the point that I was trying to make but thanks for the information I guess.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t feel guilty at all. My wife is well taken care of, so there are boundaries she has to respect. The alternative is her going back on the streets with all the single, miserable, “hard working” broads.
Wait, are you saying that you married a street walker??

I do agree with your point though. I wouldn’t want my girl to go to a male masseuse either and I’m not even a jealous type. It’s simply not appropriate for another man to be touching your woman in an intimate and sexy manner. And if you don’t think women consider messages to be an intimate experience, ask yourself this: when was the last you’ve seen woman book an appointment with a masseuse who looked like Jeff Bezos or Harvey Weinstein? There is a reason why male masseuses is usually good looking guys.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Non sex related massages from Asian milfs are the best. Had one the other day and she got every nook and cranny.
She massage your corn hole too? :)

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait, are you saying that you married a street walker??

I do agree with your point though. I wouldn’t want my girl to go to a male masseuse either and I’m not even a jealous type. It’s simply not appropriate for another man to be touching your woman in an intimate and sexy manner. And if you don’t think women consider messages to be an intimate experience, ask yourself this: when was the last you’ve seen woman book an appointment with a masseuse who looked like Jeff Bezos or Harvey Weinstein? There is a reason why male masseuses is usually good looking guys.
Male masseuses have always struck me as a bit gay. But I haven't experienced many.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Male masseuses have always struck me as a bit gay. But I haven't experienced many.
I will admit, I thinkkkkk a lady boy massaged me at this one place I decided to give out a try. I was fully draped and if it even thought about removing them I was going to say something. I didn’t know who the massage therapist was until it walked in the room with me under the covers. I never went back to that place again, so you are right lol.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is silly in my opinion.

With each of my pregnancies I had a weekly 90 minute massage with a masseuse who was a Russian physician who was not licensed to practice medicine in the US. This helped my gut motility, my lymphatic flow, fluid retention, blood pressure and stress regulation and because I kept the same masseuse throughout all 3 pregnancies he learned how best to help with those issues and relive the tension from constant business travel (I traveled up to 34 weeks with all the pregnancies).

That guy was a Godsend. My legs tended to cramp constantly and my husband would massage my legs (quads, hamstrings and calves) each night before bed too. For a hour. That helped me sleep. This was in addition to regular sex with my husband too throughput pregnancy.

That masseuse contributed greatly to my health while pregnant and enabled me to support my family.

You can’t freak out about this sort of thing or you look really insecure. Most massage professionals are just that….professional.