"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Is it normal for most 1st dates to be a complete waste of time

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
You should at least get the feedback that she's into you or liking to be around you in that first date.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
It's really easy for me to get a date, but usually the girl ghosts me or tells me we don't have a romantic connection afterwards. I'll even have girls flirt with me, pay my food, tell me when they can meet up again, but still be unable to get a scond date out of them. Is this normal?

1). I live in the suburbs currently, so doing anything near my place or asking her to come to my place is out of the question because most women I meet live in the city. As a result, I have to always pick a place near them lol.....BLAH BLAH I can't do anything about this right now until my lease ends and I get everything straightened up.

2). Usually I meet up at bars or pubs for a drink at most.
OP what you have to understand is most quality women are in LTR's.

I mentioned recently I have got 10 women out in the last 3 months,

3 of which were insane AW's.
3 were not quality
9 had Solipsism

1, I had high hopes for and she was on a "break" then rebounded back.

Women are quite strange in the annoying fact they will pursue you, then ghost you, as if you were the one being needy

social media has over cooked their minds. they have the attention span of a toddler
 

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,128
Reaction score
3,625
Location
US
Once I can actually get a girl to conform to set plans and show up for the date, it's rarely a waste of time. But actually getting them to show up definitely tends to be a waste. I've taken to asking them out pretty much immediately and giving them 1 chance.
 
Top