Jake_Gyllenhaal69
Banned
- Joined
- Mar 9, 2021
- Messages
- 3,442
- Reaction score
- 2,751
- Age
- 31
Back in the day pre Covid, I would expect a flake, now I hope for one lol
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I lost everything/I lost her and my side piece pulled the we can't fvck anymore because I'm talking to someone so I told her I'm not talking to her anymore/It's whatever, Alabama has to reload talent every year. And I'm at war with my ex right now, times are bad.Didn't you break up with your girlfriend 10 days ago?
lol I would much rather choose not be at war in the first place with this cvnt. I screwed up and should've ended the relationship during the talking phase when her red flags cracked.Focus on not being at war with your ex and finding some other girls to talk to. You got to start spinning those plates otherwise you will lose your mind if all you think about is your ex. And girls are still flakey
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I have reduced my flaking rate to near zero for quite some time so I haven't noticed much differenceBack in the day pre Covid, I would expect a flake, now I hope for one lol