Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it me or do girls flake less now

Reaction score
Back in the day pre Covid, I would expect a flake, now I hope for one lol

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don't flake any less now.

Reaction score
Didn't you break up with your girlfriend 10 days ago?
I lost everything/I lost her and my side piece pulled the we can't fvck anymore because I'm talking to someone so I told her I'm not talking to her anymore/It's whatever, Alabama has to reload talent every year. And I'm at war with my ex right now, times are bad.

Last edited:

Bethatsocialguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Focus on not being at war with your ex and finding some other girls to talk to. You got to start spinning those plates otherwise you will lose your mind if all you think about is your ex. And girls are still flakey

Reaction score
Focus on not being at war with your ex and finding some other girls to talk to. You got to start spinning those plates otherwise you will lose your mind if all you think about is your ex. And girls are still flakey
lol I would much rather choose not be at war in the first place with this cvnt. I screwed up and should've ended the relationship during the talking phase when her red flags cracked.

Bethatsocialguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is a great learning lesson for next time anyway. When you see the same red flags in the future, you know how to handle it or not to handle it at all and walk away