"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Is it me or do girls flake less now

Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
Back in the day pre Covid, I would expect a flake, now I hope for one lol
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Women don't flake any less now.
 
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
Didn't you break up with your girlfriend 10 days ago?
I lost everything/I lost her and my side piece pulled the we can't fvck anymore because I'm talking to someone so I told her I'm not talking to her anymore/It's whatever, Alabama has to reload talent every year. And I'm at war with my ex right now, times are bad.
 
Last edited:

Bethatsocialguy

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2022
Messages
101
Reaction score
114
Age
35
Focus on not being at war with your ex and finding some other girls to talk to. You got to start spinning those plates otherwise you will lose your mind if all you think about is your ex. And girls are still flakey
 
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
Focus on not being at war with your ex and finding some other girls to talk to. You got to start spinning those plates otherwise you will lose your mind if all you think about is your ex. And girls are still flakey
lol I would much rather choose not be at war in the first place with this cvnt. I screwed up and should've ended the relationship during the talking phase when her red flags cracked.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Bethatsocialguy

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2022
Messages
101
Reaction score
114
Age
35
It is a great learning lesson for next time anyway. When you see the same red flags in the future, you know how to handle it or not to handle it at all and walk away
 
Top