“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Is it just me . . .

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
I've been having mood swings lately.

Sometimes I feel like I want to go back to the AFK Protector I was being AFC and nice to everyone. Being DJ takes so much effort but sometimes I just want to quit.

Other times I'm disgusted at AFCs and be the best DJ I can be. I feel like I can take on the world and nothing can stop me.

Anyone else feel like this?

It's really annoying and I was wondering if it was depression or some disorder.
_______________

I will elaborate on this more, because it's getting late.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
I've felt like that before. With the good comes the bad. You just have to stick through it though and you'll sit there going "why did I want to be AFC again?"
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
I think I'm still associating DJ with "jerk." which is wrong.

I'm also associating "gentleman" with "AFC." which is also wrong.

I think I'm feeling a bit more righteous, so I'm leaning towards AFC for the moment....damn this is like the 4th time this has happened.

Thanks for your input eternal.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by AFK Protector
I think I'm still associating DJ with "jerk." which is wrong.

I'm also associating "gentleman" with "AFC." which is also wrong.

I think I'm feeling a bit more righteous, so I'm leaning towards AFC for the moment....damn this is like the 4th time this has happened.

Thanks for your input eternal.
That's the problem. The only thing "DJ" should be associated with is "making yourself the best you can be," not an attitude. You can still be a gentleman and be DJ.

4th time? When you hit triple digits, let me welcome you to the club. ;)
 

HypeR

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Just be nice to everybody, the more people that like you, the more girls that like you. Just don't let other people control you, show yourself as a strong person.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top