“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Is it just me or do girls hate getting a photo?

Cheatz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
232
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia, Melbourne
Just a ponder of this topic.

No, I havn't tried taking a pic of a chick at all recently. But the thought occured to my mind when I was looking through my photo album. It appears girls have followed some type of camera trend and the only photos I have of chicks is them having their hand over the lens.

It's not really a big issue here but why is it do they dislike having their picture taken at a appropriate time. Yet they love to have pictures of me at any given moment :confused: .

Someone please tell me I'm not the only here that suffers from this. You ask for a innocent pic to have on your phone or whatever and they go ape sh!t. When you ask for a photo and they say no, do you usually persuade and joke around until you get it?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
insecurity?
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Don't force it, a lot of girls don't like getting their pictures taken when they aren't ready. Insecure maybe, like LikRetsam said.

Although if she's interested enough, she'll let you. ;)
 

sugar*

New Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
st. cloud, mn
Girls like getting their picture taken, you just have to do it quick. They hate it when you make them smile forever and carry out the time it takes to take the picture, you know what i mean. They feel stupid, just do it quick or whatever and don't make it such a big deal. But don't do it candid. They will probably be mad at you. So just don't make it a big deal and they will most likely be cool with it, unless like they said before, they are insecure.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top