is it just me or are vaginas ugly?

tony-montana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
for some reason i don't like looking at vaginas and i don't like to put my mouth there that's for sure. they are ugly fuking things... look like those damn fly catcher plants or some slug... alien, whatever. don't get me wrong but i will stick my dik in it but god damn they are ugly.

Don Waldo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow strong gaydar alert!

flnazrael

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some are beautiful, some look like a bulldog got ahold of her and pulled. My new pickup line is, "Excuse me, does your pvssy look good? If so, hi, what's your name?"

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tend to smile when I see another smile...

vertical smile, that is.:whistle:

Reaction score
tony-montana said:
for some reason i don't like looking at vaginas and i don't like to put my mouth there that's for sure. they are ugly fuking things... look like those damn fly catcher plants or some slug... alien, whatever. don't get me wrong but i will stick my dik in it but god damn they are ugly.
You must be gay,i bet the penis looks good huh?

Well go to gaybar im sure you will LOVE it their :)

tony-montana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i said i ain't gay. i love women, i love lips, tits, hips, those toned bodies... their beautiful hair but i just don't like the look of a vagina that's all. i'm not gay geez.

Jovan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm well I can't help you... this seems to be a mental problem maybe

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tony-montana said:
LMAO, damn man are you serious?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I for one don't. And to be particularly honest I don't particularly enjoy going down on a woman.. but I will do it assuming she's clean.. and i'm not bad either :)

Upthere

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. I dont think that they are pretty. I am not gay. I know that!
I think that the actual vagina is pretty to look at. Your not the only one
Why all the accusations of him being gay?

flnazrael

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some pvssies just look plain nasty and beat the hell up. But some, dear sweet god, some, look absolutely delicious. Yum.

Jovan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you and tony trolls... both joined the same month... and both desperately despise the thought of a vagina...

Nah impossible you're just straight gays

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew as soon as I saw this someone would call Tony gay. But hey maybe he's not gay, maybe he's just seen some ugly vaginas. Hell, go to a strip club as soon as they open up and more than likely you'll see the C-Squad, you know, the ones who used to be the good dancers back in like the 70s but are now pushing damn near 50 and their pvssy looks like a bulldog got into a jar of mayonnaise. The simple remedy is find better pvssy. I learn to love to eat that sh1t if its clean.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
theunflushables said:
The simple remedy is find better pvssy.
Actually the simpler solution is to find a hotter girl. There is a correlation between ugly pvssy and not so hot girl, just like having tiny t1ts or no ass what so ever.

backbreaker said:
I for one don't. And to be particularly honest I don't particularly enjoy going down on a woman.. but I will do it assuming she's clean.. and i'm not bad either :)
To me it depends again how hot she is. If she is really hot and turns me on, I want to dive in but if she is like a 7 or below then I don't really have to urge and I try to avoid it.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what Tony, Even though i laughed... I understand what you mean because i just remembered something when i was 17. there was this girl who i was messin with, she was .. lets say a 7.5 MAYBE a 8 on some days. anyway, one day we got to it and she took off her pants/panties... and, Holy mutha F--- YUCK! it was like green, no joke. I was truley disguested. Thats why i sometimes see a cute girl or even Hot and think....She looks good but who knows whats goin on down there. Another time wasnt as bad but it looked like the girl had a f**kn stuffed animal in her panties. it was pretty rediculous as i actually told her "is that your Bush or a damn birds nest?" lucky she laughed about it lol but you neva know what ur gonna get no matter what the girl looks like.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ehh...not neccesairly, Damage. I was with this one chick who's face wasnt really anything to write home about, ok, I'll admit she was pretty damn plain looking a 5 on the best of days, and she was a little on the softer side, no real deffinition. Anyways, this chick had the nicest pvssy I've ever had.

I know its splitting hairs, but finding a fitter chick makes a better correlation. You dont want a fat chick and have to flip through the folds, but on the other hand you dont want Lara Flynn Boyle either, nobody wants to fvck skeletor.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
theunflushables said:
Ehh...not neccesairly, Damage. I was with this one chick who's face wasnt really anything to write home about, ok, I'll admit she was pretty damn plain looking a 5 on the best of days, and she was a little on the softer side, no real deffinition. Anyways, this chick had the nicest pvssy I've ever had. .
I don't get it, why would you want to fvck a 5? I don't care how nice her pvssy is, that alone is not going to make me hard.

theunflushables said:
I know its splitting hairs, but finding a fitter chick makes a better correlation. You dont want a fat chick and have to flip through the folds, but on the other hand you dont want Lara Flynn Boyle either, nobody wants to fvck skeletor.
True. Fit and hot chick pvssy is the best bet that her pvssy be nice and even if its just "ok" hey she is still hot and you would still hit that. Most women are damn insecure about their vagina's and think its ugly more so then what you will think of it.

At least a fit hot chick will have a tight A$$hole, unless its already been pounded by some other dude and therefore you might wanna rethink banging her all together lol